Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What should the Bucs do with Josh Freeman?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give Freeman a long-term extension

16 44.44%
  • Give Freeman one more season

10 27.78%
  • Sign/draft a Quarterback for competition

15 41.67%
  • Sign/Draft a replacement for Freeman this off-season (Be specific)

1 2.78%
  • Release or trade Freeman as soon as possible

1 2.78%
  • Other (Please specify)

1 2.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    or they could give him V Jaxs 5 year $55,555,555 contract
    pay free $83.8383 million
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

vCash
    Oh guys did I mention that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers score the 3rd most PPG in the entire NFL and #1 in the NFC....If somehow we make it to the playoffs, we could be very dangerous if we play like we have been.

Numbe 3 scoring offense in the league, number 1 rush defense, 4th in takeawys tied for 3rd in turnover differential

That is a scary January team if i ever saw one

Let's go Bucs

vCash

vCash
    I saw it on JoeBucFan...the Jaworski one is great too

There are a ton of similarities. They are both good young quarterbacks with huge upside who have not reached their prime or maximized their potential. Josh Freeman right now is more developed then Cam Newton, somebody tries to tell you different they are smoking crack.

Josh's confidence is through the roof and it finally feels like everyone has his back. He deserves everything that he is getting right now, he has fought for this team since Day 1. Love Josh **** Cam

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Last time I checked Olsen, Stewart, Deangelo and Steve Smith are all very good players until everyones loved young flashy QB isn't being successful with him.

vCash
    ^^^No $h!t!!!!!

vCash
    I think yesterday has to go down as the biggest win of Josh's career. We're 5-4 down 11 points to a 2-7 division rival on the road with 4 and a half minutes to go. Couple bad INTs and a Fumble(it was def. a TD) have somehow let the Panthers take control of the game.

He puts his previous interceptions aside and forgets about them. BIG PLUS
    He forgets about the pressure he's been facing all day, stands in there and steps up in the pocket to make the throws he needed to. HUGE PLUS
    He is instrumental, especially on the 4th down pass to Mike, on the FG drive to bring us within 8.

Then

With 1:02 left on the clock and no timeouts he has a chance to tie up the game. He drives down the field in 7 plays taking 50 seconds and throws a bullet to Vincent Jackson in TRIPLE COVERAGE for a Touchdown to pull us within 2. On the 2 point conversion he fakes the whole world out on the draw, pulls it back and put its on the money to 83. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then in OT Josh and the offense drive right down the field, thanks to Doug E. Fresh. Josh with ICE in his veins(**** Matt Ryan) and delivers the ball to Dallas Clark for the win.

If we had lost this game, the season would of been basically over. Huge difference between 6-4 and 5-5. For it to be against Cam Newton and the Panthers in their house. PRICELESS.

Josh is playing amazing and I dont wanna hear about those 2 INTs cuz **** happens and he was trying to make plays with a ton of pressure coming. Great Game, Great Season.

Playoff Contenders, and the greatest part is Josh will only continue to get better.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    I am just saying.... I said this before but seriously I will no longer suffer anyone saying anything bad about 5 going forward......

He is basically the best QB our team has ever had. He is going to break every passing record we have and he already has 10 sucsesful 4th quarter comebacks. Not even counting the several almost sucsesful rallyes that he put us into position to win and then the D (no offense) failed us. Also he is ONLY 24!!! He will be our QB for at least the next 8 years baring major injury or incident......

BEST PICK DOM EVER MADE......
    Last edited by hammy44; 11-19-2012 at 11:08 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    I am just saying.... I said this before but seriously I will no longer suffer anyone saying anything bad about 5 going forward......

He is basically the best QB our team has ever had. He is going to break every passing record we have and he already has 10 sucsesful 4th quarter comebacks. Not even counting the several almost sucsesful rallyes that he put us into position to win and then the D (no offense) failed us. Also he is ONLY 24!!! He will be our QB for at least the next 8 years baring major injury or incident......

Speaking of good picks by Dom, L. David is already one of the best defenders in the league. Off subject of this thread, but I am lovin me some Lavonte David!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Speaking of good picks by Dom, L. David is already one of the best defenders in the league. Off subject of this thread, but I am lovin me some Lavonte David!
    The dude is a tackling machine! He should have been a 1st round pick.... He is crazy pants. I have no words to describe him honestly.... He very well might be named DROY.... Basically in case nobody has figured it out its starting to look like we just had one of those game changing drafts.... It very well likely will be considered an A+ grade in years to come baring something catastrophic situations.... Last draft we had like this is honestly 1995, that one basically netted us a Super bowl with Sap and Brooks. Dom is starting to look a lot like a Guinness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post

Sorry but he wasn't Dom's pick. Sanchez was. Raheem and Doug Williams fought for it to be Freeman and the team moved up because Freeman told them Minnesota was planning to for him.

Can't credit Dom for freeman
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    At the end of the day, Dominik was the GM and made the call. If he didn't like Freeman, he wouldn't be a Buccaneer right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    At the end of the day, Dominik was the GM and made the call. If he didn't like Freeman, he wouldn't be a Buccaneer right now.
    Not true at all, but if that's what u think. The guy he wanted is in New York passing at 44%
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    You've gotta love Ted larson if you don't already, yeah he gave us a 15 yard penalty but he nailed Edwards and smashed his head into the ground repeatedly for his attack on Free! You've gotta love the guy....
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Not true at all, but if that's what u think. The guy he wanted is in New York passing at 44%
    Just because Dominik had Sanchez rated higher didn't mean he was against Freeman. I think just about everyone was drooling over Sanchez that year. I know ESPN brainwashed me that year into believing Sanchez would be a top QB.

Regardless, I'm glad the Bucs drafted the right guy.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast