Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What should the Bucs do with Josh Freeman?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give Freeman a long-term extension

16 44.44%
  • Give Freeman one more season

10 27.78%
  • Sign/draft a Quarterback for competition

15 41.67%
  • Sign/Draft a replacement for Freeman this off-season (Be specific)

1 2.78%
  • Release or trade Freeman as soon as possible

1 2.78%
  • Other (Please specify)

1 2.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    its crazy...if u say the word jag he comes running

@wolvesjags maybe he's not in what you were looking for from him and maybe he;s not in general.

BUT

MBS said we needed to pick him at number 5 because he was the greatest thing since Jerry Rice or something. Its all he talked about for two months. If we get Justin Blackmon this this and this. Like he was gonna have 100+ rec 1200+ yards and 10+tds

I have only seen 2 games and a partial, but he has not impressed in what Ive seen. Is Cecil Shorts not producing better? Anyways you would have had to have been here to know what this fool was talking about. Huge Mike Williams hater he is

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksbucs View Post
    did you get a notification or something...or just randomly stumbled upon us talking about the jags hah
    Lol like he has a silent alarm in here somewhere Damn lol
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Freeman has a system he can really thrive in. Hes really understood the system much better since the bye and the handcuffs are coming off. If he keeps on his current track, it won't be long until he's a legitimate candidate for the Pro Bowl, and maybe even some day an elite QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post

@wolvesjags maybe he's not in what you were looking for from him and maybe he;s not in general.

BUT

MBS said we needed to pick him at number 5 because he was the greatest thing since Jerry Rice or something. Its all he talked about for two months. If we get Justin Blackmon this this and this. Like he was gonna have 100+ rec 1200+ yards and 10+tdsy

I have only seen 2 games and a partial, but he has not impressed in what Ive seen. Is Cecil Shorts not producing better? Anyways you would have had to have been here to know what this fool was talking about. Huge Mike Williams hater he is
    Lmao thus guy. First off I wanted to draft Luke Kuechly ,Trent, chandler jones and then Blackmon. And in that order.
    Jerry rice and Justin Blackmon was never mentioned together in any statement and u need to get over this Blackmon thing. Henne and Blaine as a QB lmao move on bro.
    Let him get a QB then Come back

Ok Let me bold this so YOU NEVER FABRICATE THIS AGAIN. Mike Williams hater? I own a 250$ authentic #19. Because I go hard on a player don't make me less of a fam than anyone. I'm not a cheerleader like you. The guy was stinking. IM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS DAMN FORUM WHO WANTED HIM TAKEN ROUND 2 OVER THAT DEADWEIGHT BENN. Had the guy in my sig in all,PPL CALLED HIM SLOW AND A BAD CHARACTER OVER A DUI, you weren't around them so it's ok of you to make egregious comments and speak like the ignoramus you are
    Last edited by MagicBucsSox; 10-24-2012 at 01:46 PM.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    I have not heard a single word about Freeman's poor play since the day after the Redskins game. After the Dallas game, I myself questioned his play, and suggested that he needs to play better if he is gonna be the guy here long term. Over the past few weeks I have been really impressed with what he has done, and I really am rooting for it to continue. You would have to be a real big Freeman hater to not be satisfied w/ his play over the past 2 weeks. Tomorrow will be against a better defense, and I am looking forward to seeing what he can do. We need an upsat here badly! Being 3-4 before playing the Raiders is not a bad position to be in. Being 2-5 as a young, inexpirienced team is a real bad spot to be in!

Go Bucs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    I have not heard a single word about Freeman's poor play since the day after the Redskins game. After the Dallas game, I myself questioned his play, and suggested that he needs to play better if he is gonna be the guy here long term. Over the past few weeks I have been really impressed with what he has done, and I really am rooting for it to continue. You would have to be a real big Freeman hater to not be satisfied w/ his play over the past 2 weeks. Tomorrow will be against a better defense, and I am looking forward to seeing what he can do. We need an upsat here badly! Being 3-4 before playing the Raiders is not a bad position to be in. Being 2-5 as a young, inexpirienced team is a real bad spot to be in!

Go Bucs!
    Welcome to the other side Yo lol... Also I agree, this will be a tough game but its a must win here! Let's hope there just as tired as our boys or more cause this game we need and we need on even playing grounds!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    I agree that this week will better a better test for freeman than the last 2. Hope he progresses. Not so much in stats but in decision making and quickness

vCash
    Bust.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Bust.
    x2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOsfan View Post
    LOL.

That's why you don't generally look back at drafts for 3 years...i've watched every Jaguars game, he is far from a bust. Gabbert stares down his receivers and seems to know he is going to pass to before the play even starts. Blackmon has been wide open numerous times and doesn't even get looked at. Don't even start with bust talk.
    I would not say Blackmon is a bust. It's hard to be the 2nd best weopon on a team with two weapons. (MJD is #1) I think the Jags O-Line is solid as well. I just can buy the stock on Gabbert. One of the only few QB's that I would prefer to have Tebow over. I think one he is deemed a bust and you guys get another QB, your team will start moving. Not saying anything bad a bout the other receiver you got or Mercedes or Jennings. But the couple of highlights or games I see of the Jags, I just can't be a fan of Gabbert.

vCash
    Loving that free is starting to look like the guy we saw 2 years ago, just imagine how much better he would be looking if he had Davin Joesph in front of him as well. He still seems to reluctant to tuck the ball and run i would love to see some designed qb sneaks and runs with him he has the size and athleticism they need to utilize it more.

Also Blackmon will be a stud once he actually had someone that can hit him, Its painfully obvious that they threw Gabbert to the fire way to early he needed and needs to sit on the bench and learn the game. Think he has the skills just needs some seasoning, I could see him having a career much like Alex Smith from SF. Also the only reason Cecil Shorts is leading the jags is from 2 bombs he caught.

vCash
    **** the guy from 2010....he is playing better this year then he did then.
    14 tds 5 ints...hes on pace for 32 and 10..those are good numbers for a young guy like josh

top 10 numbers for sure, I think he's a borderline top 10 guy.

We Want Winston

vCash
    He's on pace to break the franchise TD mark. If that happens, hopefully he'll get the recognition and respect any QB of that caliber (if only for one season) deserves. And maybe then the fan base will get off his @$$ about every little mistake that he makes.

Also, equally important... Only 1 pick to go along with the 9 TD's the past 3 weeks. He might not be completing 65% of his passes, but he's not making costly mistakes. And he looked pretty damn clutch on that long drive that burned more than half of the 4th quarter; making 3-4 big completions on 3rd down plays.
    Last edited by TKiv18; 10-26-2012 at 06:05 PM.

vCash
    If he comes anywhere close to 32 TD's I'll cry with joy.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksbucs View Post
    did you get a notification or something...or just randomly stumbled upon us talking about the jags hah
    Always check in here sometimes to see how the forums going, Quik does the same with the Jags forum.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post

BUT

MBS said we needed to pick him at number 5 because he was the greatest thing since Jerry Rice or something. Its all he talked about for two months. If we get Justin Blackmon this this and this. Like he was gonna have 100+ rec 1200+ yards and 10+tds

Considering i've spoken to you like 1-2 times I'm not sure where you get that information at...

Just because Shorts is playing ok doesn't mean you have to expect Blackmon to light the world on fire. Regardless, the guy is a rookie, and you can't expect a rookie to come in and be like AJ Green was. Not all players progress the same. Cecil Shorts for example, he had like 2-3 catches last year, he's been a big part of the offense this year. It also depends on how the chemistry between the receiver and the QB is...obviously him and Gabbert don't have great chemistry.

You cant just look at stats and say a player is doing bad is what im saying, there is a lot more that go into it.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast