Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Anthony McFarland: The Bucs Are a 6 Win Team

It has been mentioned on the fan that were slated to only win 6 games... I could only laugh this was a bogus azz statement, and BOOGER yes BOOGER mcfarland actually didn't disagree! What do you guys think? Is there anyway possible we lose 1 more game then last year?
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    There's NO WAY! Even if some of our key players aren't in we still have a solid team. I hate the stupid Vegas ratios when they come out. Always given us the shaft.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Theres no way possible that this happens...its just inflammatory remarks to generate publicity.

No publicity is bad publicity as they say. If he really believes that when looking at our team and our schedule he's ****ing stupid.

9 wins minimum....bare minimum without any major major injuries

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    I mean anyting could happen, thas why they play. Its about the expectations. I believe the fair expectations this year from our fan base is to make thhe playoffs a I thik that is very resonable. When vegas comes out with their over under wins for every team, I assume they wil have us at 8, and I woud take the over.

vCash
    I could understand 8-8 if something goes drastically wrong, however I am expecting 2-3 more than that. Baring some serious disaster that provides an obvious explanation I would expect more than 8-8… I mean we are in a hard division but seriously we have a killer team, I feel if we don’t start winning games and playing very competitively, then someone has some serious splanin to do.....

vCash
    I'm sorry I gotta agree 1oo%...^^^ if we don't make the playoffs with this squad? Ima slap the ish outta bucco Bruce lol, really tho, we can't go 8-8 if we do we don't deserve to be in the NFL, theres no ****en way with no serious glaring holes should we not win 1o! Imo ijs

vCash
    10 wins at minimum but I am worried about the TE position.

vCash
    I agree about the TE Position. But I have a coworker of mine who is from Milwalkee and is RAVING about Tom Crabtree. He was upset they kept Finley and thinks TC will have a break out year. I know this means nothing. But I am hopng he is wright, because I was upset we did nothing to better a TE spot in the draft.

Also, after really looking into it, I feel like our D-Line is suspect. Only cause they have injury problems. Plus Spence playing a new system seems to be the best choice to replace Miller. But they also have a high ceiling. So I hope they put it together, because as of right now IMO, DL and TE are already looking like the weekest links.

vCash
    ^^^ I personally think the DL is an upgrade seeing as we didn't have any solid player to replace clayborn, Bowers I believe is better then Bennett and will produce if not as many as Bennett has more... I've giving up on the TE thing, but even there crabtree is a upgrade to Luke and something tells me TE wont be a large piece of our game, I thing the slot receiver will be used in that fashion, not really concerned as much as I was before!

vCash
    Booger's not alone, several people have picked 6 or 7 wins for us. They all point to Freeman as the reason why.

vCash
    ^^^ we no and thats expected from those who don't look @ the Bucs consistently, but booger as a former player should see better the. If freeman has a very poor performance I can see us going 8-8, but I can't, I just can't possibly see us going 6-9 I truly don't see how! ^^^What do you personally believe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I-4_Fan View Post
    I agree about the TE Position. But I have a coworker of mine who is from Milwalkee and is RAVING about Tom Crabtree. He was upset they kept Finley and thinks TC will have a break out year. I know this means nothing. But I am hopng he is wright, because I was upset we did nothing to better a TE spot in the draft.

Also, after really looking into it, I feel like our D-Line is suspect. Only cause they have injury problems. Plus Spence playing a new system seems to be the best choice to replace Miller. But they also have a high ceiling. So I hope they put it together, because as of right now IMO, DL and TE are already looking like the weekest links.
    ^^^ I agree with your comments about TE and Dline. They could be issues but hopefully not. Hey look at it this way... If we don’t play well the other option is likely a complete team meltdown and seriously what a good season to have one if we go that rout. Can you say " With the number one pick in the 2014 NFL draft the Tampa bay Buccaneers select Javon Clowney" <--- I know no one including me wants that but just sayin if it happened, Clowney is a sweet consolation prize

vCash
    If Josh plays well we will win a lot of games. I am pretty sure 5 will be awsome so I am not much worried about this scenario.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    ^^^ I agree with your comments about TE and Dline. They could be issues but hopefully not. Hey look at it this way... If we don’t play well the other option is likely a complete team meltdown and seriously what a good season to have one if we go that rout. Can you say " With the number one pick in the 2014 NFL draft the Tampa bay Buccaneers select Javon Clowney" <--- I know no one including me wants that but just sayin if it happened, Clowney is a sweet consolation prize
    ......................... Way to insult us! #1 lol every women in my life told me if i have nothing nice to say say nothing @ all! This will be the best time to take that advice lol hammy boy...

vCash
    If we had the number 1 pick next year Id rule this team DOOMED! Not going to happen.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast