Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Westwood

    26 47.27%
  • Hartford

    26 47.27%
  • GMs of these teams vote here

    3 5.45%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,709
    vCash
    1500
    Chac, why are you throwing the match-up away? your fans will be disappointed.


    Free As Seagull.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,682
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by drose View Post
    So I take it Jared Dudley>LeBron?
    Where's your team at hombre? Sniffing the bottle of the ladder again?






  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,861
    vCash
    1500
    We want Hartford.

    Let's go

    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

    Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.


    The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,859
    vCash
    1500
    Never been that big of a fan of Westwood and I think Hartford matches up well. Also, I like that Hartford team quite a bit so not that hard of a decision for me.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,682
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jamal View Post
    We want Hartford.

    Let's go

    http://i.imgur.com/MmVNt.jpg






  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,224
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post


    Unsuccessful attempt at rustling my jimmies.


    Just messing with you dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Where's your team at hombre? Sniffing the bottle of the ladder again?
    Fail attempt at trolling.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,861
    vCash
    1500
    Oh damn, Westwood only down 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

    Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.


    The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,191
    vCash
    2100
    I love how many people are posting to explain their reasoning for voting for Westwood.

    They didn't even submit a writeup.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,682
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I love how many people are posting to explain their reasoning for voting for Westwood.

    They didn't even submit a writeup.
    No they did, It was only 4 words though

    Quote Originally Posted by drose View Post
    Fail attempt at trolling.
    Not trolling when it's the truth






  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    19,044
    vCash
    1364
    Corey, I voted you're way but in all fairness, Chac write up was very good.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    22,410
    vCash
    1500
    The fact that the vote is this close shows what a joke this game can often be.

    The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,682
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    The fact that the vote is this close shows what a joke this game can often be.
    Politics






  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,191
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    The fact that the vote is this close shows what a joke this game can often be.
    Unfortunately, but that's PSD for you.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,329
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    The fact that the vote is this close shows what a joke this game can often be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Unfortunately, but that's PSD for you.
    Are you guys saying this because Westwood didn't submit a write-up? If that's the case, I get it. Otherwise, you've lost me.

    I was hoping to go on a Boozer rampage and looked forward to the defense for his case Corey was referring to. As it is, there's no point so I'll wait until next round.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    22,410
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    Are you guys saying this because Westwood didn't submit a write-up? If that's the case, I get it. Otherwise, you've lost me.

    I was hoping to go on a Boozer rampage and looked forward to the defense for his case Corey was referring to. As it is, there's no point so I'll wait until next round.
    I am referring to the lack of effort on westwood's part. They are clearly throwing the matchup away and it is still winnable for them. It is somewhat close in terms of talent on both teams, but after the write ups (Hartford did a particularly good job on theirs) the score shouldn't be anywhere close to what it is now. You would never expect a team to win a playoff matchup if they went into it with their only prep being that Lebron will do everything.

    The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •