Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    they are gunna have terrible d

vCash
    Obviously I just recently registered with PSD but I have been reading PSD for a few years now and am failing to understand why there is so much hate. Yeah not all the players on the Nets are going to be the best but what team has all good players? Please, somebody name one team that doesn't have one player that isn't amazing. Reggie Evans isn't Dwight Howard and doesn't even have Mikki Moore's offensive "skill" from a few years ago but the guy has heart and is a great, tough rebounding presence in the paint. We didn't sign him to score, we have for sure have 3 guys that can go off for 40 on any given night and I am personally excited to see what Teletovic can bring. It's not unreasonable to think the Nets can be a 3 or 4 seed in the East at all. Yeah they have to get chemistry and all but anything can happen. They could immediately mesh or it could take them until next year. A lot of Net fans aren't coming out with realistic expectations to say we'll definitely challenge the Heat for the East but anything can happen. The hate from fans of other teams is over the top, no? Give it a rest. The Nets aren't the same team they've been the past three, four years. They have a hell of a starting 5 and a bench that could surprise many. Teletovic is an unknown but the guy dominated the Euro League, Reggie Evans will do what he does and that is rebound that ball, Blatche is a question mark but so far so good in the preseason, CJ Watson is one of the best backup point guards in the league, MarShon averaged over 12 PPG as a rookie last year. Give it a damn rest, delusional Net fans AND haters.

vCash
    our defense is improving!

vCash
    Who else is going to opening night? Ready for the influx of Knicks trolls at the Barclays?
    PSN: Shtack_Bundles
    2k15.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I divided Nets pre season record 3 and 2 and got 0.66666666666 then multiplied that by 82 and got 54.6 wins but then with Chemistry and them meshing I add 6 wins. So I think they are a 60 win team.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Im not expecting the Nets to go 82-0 thats not realistic, but with the talent they have they are capable of winning 85% of their games.

Really I hope you are joking! You just embarrassed yourself on three accounts! Claiming that it is realistic for the Nets or any team to win 85% of their games. Using their preseason win % as an arguing point on why they will win 60 games (10gm shy of .850 btw). Using bad math within your arguing point! 3wins and 2 loss does not equal .6666666666 (how many 6’s are you going to put before you round to at 7 btw). It is a .6000000000000 win percentage you do not divide the losses into the wins, you divide the wins into the game played.
    Last edited by Ballin-Shhhh; 10-24-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    Ballin-

vCash
    No chance the Nets win 85% of their games (That equals to 70 wins)

And no chance they even win 60.

They should be in playoffs though.

DeMar "DeFuture" DeRozan

vCash
    not Knicks trolls... just Knicks fans coming to their 2nd arena to root for their team... thanks for building it for us by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Stack_NJNets View Post
    Who else is going to opening night? Ready for the influx of Knicks trolls at the Barclays?
    - most PSD mods are morons -

vCash

yanno

you're like a bad fuggin dream Matt....you just keep coming back! I'll give ya credit for persistance but not for much anything else though....

Quote Originally Posted by MattS View Post
    not Knicks trolls... just Knicks fans coming to their 2nd arena to root for their team... thanks for building it for us by the way

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456