Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    OMG are you still butt-hurt because i criticized Brook Lopez (which btw had almost nothing to do with pre-season)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMAnCgjeZ4Q

If anyone is wondering why this thread was made, go check out the Nets forum and you will understand. I posted a thread there about a grantland article that was written about the Nets and Brook Lopez. It's a great article. Some Nets fans do not like it for some reason
    Last edited by Chill_Will_24; 10-21-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    OMG are you still butt-hurt because i criticized Brook Lopez (which btw had almost nothing to do with pre-season)?

Sheldon Williams ftw???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Yea feel free to move it there.

Thanks
    It will soon enough terrible thread maker

vCash

I honestly think you would enjoy the NBA more if you switched teams. Its obvious you always hate on the Nets even now that they put together a great team. You can never be happy.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    I really hope the Knicks and Nets both make the playoffs and face each other in the first round. The amount of trash people on here talk, this forum would become 1000x more entertaining.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly think you would enjoy the NBA more if you switched teams. Its obvious you always hate on the Nets even now that they put together a great team. You can never be happy.
    Agreed. I think it's about time he stops "rooting" for the Nets. I hear the Grizzlies are looking for some fan help.

vCash
    Sheldon Williams ftw???
    I would gladly take what that guy gave us defensively over what Lopez brings. That guy while bad at least was tough, and used his big body well. He hustled and had more mobility and quickness than Lopez. I wish we still had him.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I would gladly take what that guy gave us defensively over what Lopez brings. That guy while bad at least was tough, and used his big body well. He hustled and had more mobility and quickness than Lopez. I wish we still had him.
    Let the record show you think Shelden Williams is better than Brook Lopez

vCash
    Dude, I think the Nets will be just fine. DWill will be playing with joy and won't be worry about free agency or all that other stuff and I know that Avery Johnson is a stud of a coach. Gradually, the Nets will be a force out East, just not this yr. I expect them to make good strides this yr, but even better strides next yr.

vCash
    I don't think that's fair. ChillWill has some great insight, and doesn't show a heavy bias unlike most of us on PSD. He's one of the better posters around

vCash
    Maybe it would be better if i took a page out of the DoMeFavors handbook and declare the Nets are a 66 win team capable of amazing things with their amazing front court of The Big Pixie Dust and Mr. Kardashian.

Spare me man. I am not going to stop cheering for the teem i have loved for 12 years just because some silly kids online do not like my criticism. You act like i wrote the grantland article. Did you even read it? I bet not. Why? Because you are allergic to facts.

Agreed. I think it's about time he stops "rooting" for the Nets. I hear the Grizzlies are looking for some fan help.
    Your a funny guy

vCash
    Let the record show you think Shelden Williams is better than Brook Lopez
    If that is what you take from what i said Then yes let the record show that Wavey cannot read.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I don't think that's fair. ChillWill has some great insight, and doesn't show a heavy bias unlike most of us on PSD. He's one of the better posters around
    Much appreciated Shep

vCash
    Okay if it gonna say "it will take time" how can u also say they are gonna have a top 3 record? And compete for a championship?

Because it sounds like your playing both sides aka making excuses. If they end up like the Knicks and get a 7th or 8th seed because they "needed time " that's an excuse. And makes u look lame.

So be realistic don't give them outrageous expectations and nobody will fault u for it. But u and domefavors already have so it can be seen by many that this is an attempt to excuse your previous statements.

The heat started off slow but still ended up with a top record and finals appearance. So that example ok I get but don't ever compare us to the Knicks. They are the definition of excuses.

IMO: nets could be a 3-7 seed. So realistically I put them at 4-5ish. But no way are they contenders.
    [CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man, any other team but the Heat. I don't mind having the streak broken, but them? Last time I want that to happen!

I am really hoping for LebRon to tear an ACL. I don't know how Rose and other players who are athletic jumping all over the place get injured but this orangutang stays healthy forever.
    Quote from back in March referring to HEATs win streak... Karma is looking like a real thing now huh Laker fans? [CENTER]

vCash
    Maybe it would be better if i took a page out of the DoMeFavors handbook and declare the Nets are a 66 win team capable of amazing things with their amazing front court of The Big Pixie Dust and Mr. Kardashian.

Spare me man. I am not going to stop cheering for the teem i have loved for 12 years just because some silly kids online do not like my criticism. You act like i wrote the grantland article. Did you even read it? I bet not. Why? Because you are allergic to facts.

Your a funny guy
    Some people are unbiased just for the sake of being unbiased, they want to look "cool" and want to make friends on here. I tell it like it is. I am not here to make friends with people behind their keyboards. I am here to rep the NEts.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast