Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    A lot of people seem to think because his sacks are down from his rookie year he isn't playing as good...what that couldn't be further from the truth.

Sure his sacks aren't as high, but he's also getting double and triple teamed, you can attribute most of the success of our line to him.
    suh does not get double teamed as much as we think. the vikings game he was only double teamed on 1/3 of his plays. Like you, I would think this is never the case.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/pos...suhs-best-game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonjw18 View Post
    suh does not get double teamed as much as we think. the vikings game he was only double teamed on 1/3 of his plays. Like you, I would think this is never the case.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/pos...suhs-best-game
    And the guy had one of the best games of his career. This is probably inaccurate since it's just what I saw, but he had at least 4 pressures, 3 hits and a sack... that's pretty damn good for a DT in 1 games work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    And the guy had one of the best games of his career. This is probably inaccurate since it's just what I saw, but he had at least 4 pressures, 3 hits and a sack... that's pretty damn good for a DT in 1 games work.
    I'm not knocking suh, just trying to give the facts. Some people are under the impression he is double teamed almost every play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12