Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistons

    6 54.55%
  • Timberwolves

    0 0%
  • Gram

    1 9.09%
  • JJ Barea

    4 36.36%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 83
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,987
    vCash
    500
    I didn't either. I had to check pistons.com to find out.



    Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,436
    vCash
    1500
    What do you guys think of the Wolves adding Roy and AK47?

    Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,495
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    What do you guys think of the Wolves adding Roy and AK47?
    I really really hope to see Roy healthy, I just don't want to see the Wolves overworking him, which with Love and Rubio out, I think they do.
    AK47 is nothing special in my eyes.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,987
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    What do you guys think of the Wolves adding Roy and AK47?
    Good bench help. If Roy can stay healthy that have a stud SG. Not sure he can though. I hope he can because Roy was fun to watch healthy.

    For some reason when I think AK-47 I think of Dolph Lundgren.



    Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,351
    vCash
    5054
    I think Minny signing Roy is equal to us signing TMac.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,181
    vCash
    1500
    No Rubio, no Love = win. I hope anyways, any confidence our young guys can build is a positive.

    Sorry Gram, I didn't vote for you this time. You won the last one.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15,821
    vCash
    1500
    I like Minny, Love is one of my fav players.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,717
    vCash
    1500
    I love the Spanish unicorn. Got him and Pek on my fantasy team. Love's minor injury will do wonders for my start of the season.


    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,181
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fadedmario View Post
    I like Minny, Love is one of my fav players.
    Yeah, I live in Portland. He was getting all kinds of press when he was in high school at Lake Oswego. It was a big deal when he didn't go to college at Oregon(where his dad played). I have been kinda following him since then, I always root for him(unless against the Pistons). I would love to have him on our team. Monroe/Stuckey/2nd rd pick for Love? Hmmm....not sure if I would do it(only because of my affection for Moose).

    We go all in:
    Knight
    Harden
    Prince
    Love
    Drummmond

    Realize the above is a pipe dream.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,495
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Yeah, I live in Portland. He was getting all kinds of press when he was in high school at Lake Oswego. It was a big deal when he didn't go to college at Oregon(where his dad played). I have been kinda following him since then, I always root for him(unless against the Pistons). I would love to have him on our team. Monroe/Stuckey/2nd rd pick for Love? Hmmm....not sure if I would do it(only because of my affection for Moose).

    We go all in:
    Knight
    Harden
    Prince
    Love
    Drummmond

    Realize the above is a pipe dream.
    If Prince is in the starting line-up, then it's not really considered "all in"

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    West Germany
    Posts
    797
    vCash
    1500
    who is the white guy at center? lol
    ______________________________________
    MR. D

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,436
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by THE WALL View Post
    who is the white guy at center? lol
    Greg Stiemsma, played for the Celtics last year.

    Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,987
    vCash
    500
    I swear they schedule these games intentionally because the Pistons play the same night as the World Series starts.



    Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Blink's Mind
    Posts
    1,101
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I swear they schedule these games intentionally because the Pistons play the same night as the World Series starts.
    Are the Pistons games even being televised on Wed. and Fri. I cant find them.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Mi
    Posts
    500
    vCash
    1500
    I'd like to see Roy come out and stay healthy, he could have had a great career if it wasnt for injury. I think the TWolves have a decent shot at the playoffs if he does, but even if not they will always be fun as hell to play as in 2K13 just like The Wizards lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •