0 0%
  • Gram

1 9.09%
  • JJ Barea

4 36.36%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahperson View Post
    Could someone tell me what Tayshaun have done in this preseason to be a starter on the team. He is BRUTAL.
    he played pretty well during that comeback

vCash
    ok so let me say this now the lineup with tay & max starting will not work. Everytime i have watched them start they look awful. I wish we could trade tay, max is cool but off the bench. Max played 24mins 2pts 4 rebs drummond played 8mins 0pts 4rebs. Now i'm sure if given maxs minutes he would have produced way more. I liked how sing played and how stuckey played but knight isn't producing how he should as a pg. Maybe everyone wasn't playing hard because opening night is a few days away but we better play better then we have.

vCash
    Knight is trying to get everyone involved. Once he stop concentrating so much on trying to get everyone going he will be fine. This is what they have asked him to do and I think it's throwing off his game. Chauncey had a problem with this for awhile because he was use to shooting first. Knight is not a pure PG like some would want you to believe but he is serviceable.

vCash
    Ahperson- I feel you on tay thing . But I just have a gut feeling that tay is spoiled from the success and has lost interest in rebuilding. I think he resigned bc joe gave him more money than anyone else . If this was a playoff team I think tay would be doing real well

vCash
    Anyone catch the rest of the game? Any highlights?

vCash
    Was at a bar tonight watching the horrendous Tigers game, but talking about the Pistons, judging by the boxes...man do we need to put Drummond out there more or what? Tay and Max starting are definite lost causes on this team, we really need to let a young gun take the starting SF position. Frank has GOT to have Drummond starting and TayMax sitting.
    $9.99

vCash
    drummond looked real nervous, he missed like 3 shots rite under the basket that he shoulda dunked

vCash
    singler is pretty good, he knows how to play

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456