Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees
    50-48

G: 87 | AVG: .272 | HR: 2| RBI: 27| OBP: .326 | SLG: .320 | wOBA: .293 | wRC: 80

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I bang Leo
    Oh

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    No biggie. If he needed TJ he couldn't have performed at his level he displayed this stretch run.

Bone spurs. No biggie.

vCash
    Dat shitttz bwoke!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

ESPN Reporting CC Rehab Going Well.

vCash
    look cant the yankees just hit in a game and them when its time for the other team to hit maybe the yankees could just put a pitching machine on the mound? I have never heard of a pitching machine needing TJ surgery...then again if it was a Yankee....

vCash
    I hate to say this but i haven't heard of a whole lot of pitchers going to see DR Andrews for bone spurs, theirs plenty of team doctors and DR's of that level that can handle bone spurs.
    Dr Andrews probably the top arm and shoulder surgeon in sports, Sabathia has had bones spurs before and says this is new, if they weren't concerned that its more serious i doubt Andrews would have gotten the call.
    Let hope what ever the problem is they get it fixed asap instead of waiting for 7 months to take action like they did with Banuelos

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I hate to say this but i haven't heard of a whole lot of pitchers going to see DR Andrews for bone spurs, theirs plenty of team doctors and DR's of that level that can handle bone spurs.
    Dr Andrews probably the top arm and shoulder surgeon in sports, Sabathia has had bones spurs before and says this is new, if they weren't concerned that its more serious i doubt Andrews would have gotten the call.
    Let hope what ever the problem is they get it fixed asap instead of waiting for 7 months to take action like they did with Banuelos
    And some of those other DRs mess up. This is the ace of the New York Yankees and one of the most expensive pitchers in baseball. I assume that's why you see him going to Dr. Andrews. Remember Pavano's first elbow surgery where the DR missed bone chips in his elbow and caused him to need another surgery after months were lost on attempted rehab?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    And some of those other DRs mess up. This is the ace of the New York Yankees and one of the most expensive pitchers in baseball. I assume that's why you see him going to Dr. Andrews. Remember Pavano's first elbow surgery where the DR missed bone chips in his elbow and caused him to need another surgery after months were lost on attempted rehab?
    **** carl pavano
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    **** carl pavano
    Sure, he was constantly injured. But one of those injuries was greatly extended because a DR left bone fragments in his elbow, which obviously wasn't going to allow it to heal properly.

All I'm saying is, Dr. Andrews is considered one of the best. Considering how important a guy like CC is, it would hardly shock me if the Yankees went to him even for a mundane surgery.

vCash
    Erik Boland (@eboland11) tweeted at 4:44 PM on Thu, Oct 25, 2012:

Yankees announce Dr. James Andrews performed arthroscopic surgery on Sabathia’s left elbow to remove a small bone spur. will be ready 4 2013

vCash
    CC then proceeded to cover the bone spur in BBQ sauce and eat it.

Masahiro Tanaka

11-1| 99.2 IP| 10.20 K/9| 1.44 BB/9| 0.90 HR/9| 1.99 ERA| 2.70 FIP| 2.32 xFIP| 2.9 fWAR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Erik Boland (@eboland11) tweeted at 4:44 PM on Thu, Oct 25, 2012:

Yankees announce Dr. James Andrews performed arthroscopic surgery on Sabathia’s left elbow to remove a small bone spur. will be ready 4 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    CC then proceeded to cover the bone spur in BBQ sauce and eat it.
    I just laughed out loud at this and my wife asked what's wrong....ha.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

ESPN Reporting CC Rehab Going Well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Sure, he was constantly injured. But one of those injuries was greatly extended because a DR left bone fragments in his elbow, which obviously wasn't going to allow it to heal properly.

All I'm saying is, Dr. Andrews is considered one of the best. Considering how important a guy like CC is, it would hardly shock me if the Yankees went to him even for a mundane surgery.
    i know. my immediate reaction when i see pavanos name to to say "**** carl pavano"
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Ha, I told you all that CC would be alright, oh.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast