Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Lol
    just sayin man...its obviously all hypothetical and we'll never know exactly what we would do unless that time were to come but you'd have to at least do something...its a silly conversation but i was piggy backin off of someone else..im not gonna tell him hes not gonna shoot someone that breaks into his house because everyones different. sean taylor had a machete dude, ppl take these kind of situations into their own hands if they feel they can handle it or need to protect their families

vCash
    if someone brakes into my house, I'm pulling the trigger..I'm not going to shoot to kill but if someone is in BREAKS into my home...I be wrong but I am pulling the trigger because there is no good reason for them to break into my home. The only propose would be to steal something or to bring harm to my family. And that I believe I have a right to defend my home from. I know the laws in my state and I know how to handle a firearm safely (military and grew up hunting) So I feel for someone who targets my house for any sort of crime..like I said I wont shot to kill, its my wife that will shot someones *** dead for being in our house...lol
    Last edited by XXXphins; 10-27-2012 at 03:44 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXphins View Post
    if someone brakes into my house, I'm pulling the trigger..I'm not going to shoot to kill but if someone is in BREAKS into my home...I be wrong but I am pulling the trigger because there is no good reason for them to break into my home. The only propose would be to steal something or to bring harm to my family. And that I believe I have a right to defend my home from. I know the laws in my state and I know how to handle a firearm safely (military and grew up hunting) So I feel for someone who targets my house for any sort of crime..like I said I wont shot to kill, its my wife that will shot someones *** dead for being in our house...lol
    I don't disagree, but my life has lead me to be wary of shooting to kill on site (or at least I'm happy that not everyone does so). If someone BREAKS into your house, then I absolutely believe in doing what you have to do...even if he plays for the Dolphins (which would be awfully strange in Las Vegas).

But I've had a couple of instances where I accidentally walked into someone else' house. I was house sitting for a friend and I had only been to their house a couple of times in the past. I went to the house and walked in...and there were Mexicans all over the place! I was like WTF are these people doing in here!? They looked at me a little confused, but didn't seem too alarmed. It was at that moment that I realized that I had turned one street too soon and walked into a replica of my friend's home. Luckily they were cool, I thought they were going to invite me in for a beer.

The other time was in the night and I was out walking my dog when I lived in an apartment complex. I took the dog a different route than usual and on the way home I turned down the wrong path and walked into the apartment that was in the exact same location as mine. The door opened right up and I walked in the house. I was in the living room before I realized that I didn't recognize any of the decorations or furniture. I could have been killed yet again for being nothing more than a bit dumb.
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123