vCash

bell traded for yordy cabrera

vCash

Thank you for kill our **** 2012 season

Carolina

vCash

Yes!!!

vCash
    Believe me, there was more than Heath Bell that "killed" this past season. Who in the heck is Yordy Cabrera? All this is, is a salary dump.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash

Players had bad seasons. But Bell went after team mates. Not to mention he is not playing to his contract. Call it what ever you want, it's a good thing.

HAPPY "HEATH BELL GOT TRADED" DAY

vCash
    sooo happy

MARLINS
    ROCKETS
    DOLPHINS

vCash
    Wow great salary dump

vCash
    I must say I'm surprised that Billy Beane would make a deal like this. But then again, Cabrera isn't even listed in the minor league depth chart in this past season's Baseball America. Not sure what to think of it, other than a salary dump.

vCash
    Now that I read the story on ESPN, it makes a lot more sense. http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/85...ung-pair-deals

vCash
    good bye you piece of sh@t
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    For the uninformed that view this as a salary dump you must know that not only was Heath Bell part of the reason why we couldn't get a good streak going in the start of the season, but he was also a cancer in the club house. He took shots at Ozzie , the pitching coach, his catcher, Stanton, Reyes, Hanley, etc. etc. When he got a good streak going he attributed that to himself and not to anyone else. He was hated by all (and I mean all) of his team mates. He was a contract that was given by the owner and not the GM. He was making 18 million for the next 2 years, and after all that I mentioned if you think that was a salary dump then you don't know baseball.

vCash

Moving Bell was a wise salary dump

I definitely agree with you that Heath Bell had to go. But anytime you trade a perennial all-star for a marginal prospect, it's a salary dump, regardless of whether you agree with the move or not. That is the definition of a "salary dump." Regardless, I'm glad he's not on this ball club anymore.

And I hope they Marlins go out and sign Mike Lowell as manager and spend some money this off-season so we can finally contend.

vCash

So when the Yankees trade A-Rod it will be a salary dump ? What the phillies did this last season was also a salary dump? We get tagged with the "salary dump" moniker because of our past. Bell is far from a perennial all star status for the last 3 years. This was a necessary trade he could have been making 20 million or 20 thousand, he had to go.