Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would you

vCash
    There's no denying his talent but at this point the drug issues aren't just a tiny deal anymore. The fact that he's still getting in trouble for them after all that has gone in is a BIG red flag. I wouldn't be a fun of spending one of our more valuable picks on a guy who is already on the verge of being suspended at any moment.

vCash
    While thats true the same could have been said about Josh Gordan.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Fair point. It's the same problem, I'll give you that, I just think Honey Badger's problem is more serious. Having already been to rehab and getting arrested pretty much right after you have to worry about his psyche and how he's going to be able to move past this.

vCash
    Fair enough. I get where your coming from.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    On the right cirumstances I would love to take a 3rd round flyer on Matheu (sp?) from LSU even though he was kick off his team for weed.
    From everything I have heard since last weeks arrest is that right now scouts and personnel departments don't have him any higher than a 6th round grade. A lot of experts are saying around 6th to UDFA. Was reading before the arrest that he was nothing more than a 2nd-4th round fringe prospect due to the fact that he was more of a specialty player where his size really hurt him on the defensive side of the ball as he would most likely not be able to match up with NFL WR's or TE's but could be that rover player to fly around and then his Special Teams ability. Of course after this offseason like said he will drop significantly and could end up being the Burflict of this draft where his name is not called. I would really be scared to see him out on the town with Josh Gordon.

Rather have Robert Lester in the 3rd Round. Or possibly Duke Williams out of Nevada, Bacarri Rambo from Georgia, or Prentiss Waggner. All full time FS's to be had in 3-5 Rounds and all besides Rambo with no off-field issues.
    Last edited by ottograham14; 10-30-2012 at 03:15 PM.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    I would really be scared to see him out on the town with Josh Gordon.
    Good point. That thought scares the crap out of me.

vCash
    I didn't know where is draft stock was at this point. I'd deff throw at late pick at him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234