Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Week Eight. Cleveland Browns vs San Diego Chargers @ 1:00 EDT.

Code:
    WEEK Eight Cleveland Browns vs San Diego Chargers @ Cleveland Browns Stadium Time: 1:00 PM EDT TV: CBS Radio: WMMS, DirecTV: 709, Sirius: 106.
    Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 72.3 1,783 9 10 B. Weeden 85.5 1,492 10 9 P. Rivers
    Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 348 103 3.4 4 T. Richardson 259 58 4.5 1 R. Mathews
    Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 333 14 23.8 4 J. Gordon 418 25 16.7 1 M. Floyd
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions B. Skrine D. Jackson J. Haden 49 3 2 A. Bigby S. Phillips E. Weddle 41 4.5 2
    More Stats

Last edited by letsgobrownies7; 10-25-2012 at 11:46 AM.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    The only person that can stop Ryan Mathews this week is Norv Turner. I don't like our chances in this game. Chargers coming off a bye should be a tough match-up especially without a healthy Trent Richardson. I think Weeden keeps us close but we can't get over the hump. 27-17 Chargers.

vCash
    Is B Skrine really the team leader in tackles?

vCash
    Yeah he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brownies84 View Post
    Is B Skrine really the team leader in tackles?
    This is exactly what I was about to say.

My lord that is sad.

vCash
    Not surprising when the other team's WR has about 20 targets a game towards Skrine and most of the time it is a PI call or a catch with Skrine at least holding on for the tackle. Having Haden back really helps him with moving him back to his natural position in Nickel but he still gets picked on at times. Those four weeks without Haden were brutal and Ward was leading the team before his thumb injury where now it looks like he is scared to come up and hit someone with that club he is sporting.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Coach Pat Shurmur said Trent Richardson (ribs) looked way better in Wednesday's practice than he did a week earlier.
    It's important to note Shurmur's thoughts because he is the one that benched a tentative Richardson for ineffectiveness last Sunday. Richardson is intent on running harder this week and playing through his injury. Putting in full practices Thursday and Friday should go a long way toward assuaging Shurmur's concerns.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    I expect Weeden to have a field day, but Browns prob still lose.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    It's fun to watch the Browns with a QB like Weeden even if they don't play great just too see a big arm QB (DA had a decent arm but bad accuracy) that seems to me gives a Browns a little chance every game.

vCash
    Trent Richardson (ribs, questionable) was limited in Browns practice Friday.
    Coach Pat Shurmur described it as Richardson's "third good day of practice" this week. He’s better this Friday than he was last," Shurmur added. "I can’t tell you exactly what’s going to happen Sunday, but he had a good practice." The rookie is on track to play against San Diego's top-two run defense. It's clearly a difficult matchup, but Richardson is a difficult guy to bench in fantasy leagues, even a week after his own coach benched him in real life.
    Browns coach Pat Shurmur was noncommittal Friday when asked about the Week 8 availability of Mohamed Massaquoi (questionable, hamstring).
    "I don’t know. We’ll see," Shurmur said. "He had a good week of practice." Massaquoi was an early-season starter before going down, but he's been painfully slow to recover from the muscle strain and doesn't figure to overtake Josh Gordon or Greg Little. He may serve as a situational deep threat on Sunday.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

Did I just read someone say that MoMass could be a situational deep threat for the game. What Browns games has this guy for Roto been watching the last three years with MoMass in em.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Looks like a rainy, windy day at CBS. Love games like these.

vCash
    #Browns deactivate FB Owen Marecic. Healthy scratch. Has 4 drops and no catches this year.
    -Scott Petrak

Expect TE Alex Smith to see time as blocking fullback for #Browns today. Or maybe they'll just run out of spread formation.
    -Tony Grossi

vCash
    It's about damn time.

vCash
    Ugly game but a beautiful win. Go Browns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Two plays! If Fort could have made that intererception against Vick in the final 30 seconds of the first game of the year and Gordon makes that catch last week, we could be 4-4. The AFC is not that good this year. If we win 3 more in a row, we could be in this thing. I know I sound way too optimistic, but what oh well. Good ugly game today Browns. We found a way to win.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast