Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    AJ won't fire Norv, so they are both gone after this season. No way Norv is back. How many .500 season can one take before you fire a coach. Teams like Miami look light-years better than us, and are better coached.

Bill Cowher anyone?

vCash
    more like anyone, anyone?

vCash
    Seattle, Cincy, Cleveland (yes, even them), and Washington. Each of those teams are playing much better than us, are improving, and drafted much better than us the past 2-3 years.

After giving up a 4th and 29 late in the game and losing yesterday, we should clean house on front office and coaching staff now and give our draft picks more playing time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Suns4ever67 View Post
    Seattle, Cincy, Cleveland (yes, even them), and Washington. Each of those teams are playing much better than us, are improving, and drafted much better than us the past 2-3 years.

After giving up a 4th and 29 late in the game and losing yesterday, we should clean house on front office and coaching staff now and give our draft picks more playing time.
    I think that is a done deal regardless on how we finish the season. AJ and Norv took a championship roster and found a way to piss it all away. I think we may also see the a lot of long time Chargers cut due to salary and injury issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by firemang@2 View Post
    I think that is a done deal regardless on how we finish the season. AJ and Norv took a championship roster and found a way to piss it all away. I think we may also see the a lot of long time Chargers cut due to salary and injury issues.
    I agree. We're going to gut our WR and OL for sure. Outside of Vaquez, we might have to start from scratch.

OL has to be a priority in next years draft, and we need to find another CB some place. Jammer is done unless we move him to SS, which would be a good move if you ask me.

vCash
    we should have fired him at the bye.

i don't get this team at all. AJ should go too, but Dean is such a weakling, i wouldn't be surprised if he's retained. pretty funny since AJ fired Marty, hired Norv, and took a dump in every draft since 2004. get rid of these losers already!

vCash
    we are horrible...looking foward to a top 10 pick this year

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain

vCash
    I'm glad Chargers home games are always blacked out, saves me the embarrassment of watching them.

vCash
    Out of the playoffs by week 13. Reminds me of the Chargers of old. Don't let the door hit you on the way out Norv, thanks for taking a championship contending roster and doing absolutely nothing with it. We Chargers fans wouldn't know what to do with ourselves if we won a Super Bowl anyway.

vCash
    What an awful season, Good riddance Norv Turner.

vCash
    honestly I think rivers has to go as well along with turner and smith, rivers has been horrible this year

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYankeesWin#27 View Post
    honestly I think rivers has to go as well along with turner and smith, rivers has been horrible this year
    clearly he is no longer in the convo of top 5 QB's in the NFL. but i give him a pass. he has absolutely no offensive line. that's on AJerk. also, we've completely abandoned the run in recent weeks. that's on Norf.

get these two losers out of here (AJ and Norv), and then we can decide about the players. right now, we first have to start up top, like killing a snake by cutting off its head.

vCash
    I wish Norv would have been fired a long time ago! He has killed Ryan Mathews production this year! The offense should have been focused around him. Not Mr Turnover Rivers.

vCash
    its really not bad. if we keep losing . aj and norve are goan . and we get good draft pick

vCash
    we have a chance of making the playoffs, albeit a slighter one since the iggles blew it against cincy last night. here's our chance:

Dallas over Pitt
    Chargers over panthers
    Redskins over Browns (not a necessity)

Pitt over Cincy
    Chargers over Jets
    Broncos over Browns (only a necessity if the redskins didnt beat the browns)

Browns over Steelers
    Ravens over Bengals
    Chargers over raiders

thats the chance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast