Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Prediction Game- November

The start of the Jazz season is almost here!!!! Predict how you think we will come out of the gates............

Wed 31 Jazz vs Dallas - No Dirk, and we are at home with the opener, BIG Jazz win

Fri 2 Jazz @ New Orleans New Orleans has some nice peaces but no chemestry Jazz win

Sat 3 Jazz @ San Antonio be honest we never win in SA

Mon 5 Jazz @ Memphis Memphis is good but we always play well against them. JAZZ WIN!!

Wed 7 Jazz vs L.A. Lakers Jazz at home, Howards health uncertain, Laker chemistry???? We Hate LA BIG JAZZ WIN!!!!

Fri 9 Jazz @ Denver We usually spit our games with Denver

Sat 10 Jazz vs Phoenix PHX sucks

Mon 12 Jazz @ Toronto refer to the comment above

Wed 14 Jazz @ Boston we need to play better on the road to beat the better teams in NBA

Fri 16 Jazz @ Philadelphia We always play well against the 76ers

Sat 17 Jazz @ Washington Wiz are a joke

Mon 19 Jazz vs Houston Refer to the comment above

Fri 23 Jazz vs Sacramento Can Jimmer Save Sac? Nope I don't think so either

Sat 24 Jazz @ Sacramento Jazz thump them again in round 2

Mon 26 Jazz vs Denver Home revenge game

Wed 28 Jazz @ New Orleans see comment above

Fri 30 Jazz @ Oklahoma City OKC is a monster to play at home

Jazz start out 13-4

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    I will bet you twenty bucks 9-7 is closer than 13-4.

vCash
    11-6 through those games
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    your one to talk, when your team goes 5-10 in november, even if we did go 9-7, at least we didn't start 5-11.

and seeing as how preseason doesn't matter, then who cares what the warriors are doing.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    your one to talk, when your team goes 5-10 in november, even if we did go 9-7, at least we didn't start 5-11.

and seeing as how preseason doesn't matter, then who cares what the warriors are doing.
    The Warriors will be good if Bogut and Curry are healthy or just Bogut. We have a good back up for a PG. However, we do not for our center position. The Jazz have no health concerns and will likely be the seventh seed. Warriors will probably be the ninth or eight seed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    The Warriors will be good if Bogut and Curry are healthy or just Bogut. We have a good back up for a PG. However, we do not for our center position. The Jazz have no health concerns and will likely be the seventh seed. Warriors will probably be the ninth or eight seed.
    You know, even though I want your team to give us a good draft pick, I really like what the Warriors have done with their roster. I've liked Bogut and Curry since they were in college, Barnes was one of my favorite players in this draft, and Klay Thompson was very fun to watch at the end of last season. (I also think getting rid of Ellis was a very wise decision; I just don't think any team with him dominating the offense can go very far).

I'm really interested to see what you do this year, and in a lot of ways I'd rather have the Warriors make the playoffs than the Wolves or the Mavericks. I obviously think that my team's better, and getting a good lottery pick from you this year wouldn't disappoint me, but I'll be tuning in to a few Warriors games this year.

As for my prediction, I'll say an optimistic 12-5, with losses to San Antonio, Denver, Boston, Oklahoma, and one other team that we should beat but it just doesn't click.
    Last edited by Rylz; 10-21-2012 at 01:28 AM.

vCash
    this is a jazz forum. if the whore-iors need to be discussed, let's start a thread or take the discussion over to their forum.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop responding to these muppets. c'mon, it's not even the reg season yet and we've already humored these tanking fans too much.
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 10-21-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    I didn't bring up the Warriors.

vCash
    i agree with the 13-4 prediction. i think we'll win some against the better teams, might lose 1 or 2 against the weaker teams. i predict we'll lose to okc, and either boston or sa (not both), and one on that road trip and one more at home somewhere. i think we're too deep for the faggers to handle and we do play well vs memphis. everyone else i'm not too worried about, if at all.

i always wanna give utah the benefit of the doubt. 6 losses is realistic, but i'm holding out faith that we beat s.a. and lakers and boston. i call a loss vs memphis (tough road trip), lose vs philly (again, tough road trip), lose the 2nd game vs sacramento (2nd in back-to-back vs them), and against okc. i think we're deeper than la, deeper than sa, deeper than boston and mostly i think we'll be fine in back-2-back games and 3 games in 4 nights because of our depth, and i think we'll have the chemistry to hang in there with the good teams.

i'm biased, i think, so what can i say?
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 10-21-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Double post.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    I've got 11-6, I got us going down against SA, LA, @Den, Philly, @Sac, and OKC. @Sac is gonna be the second game in a row, IN Sacramento, and they're gonna make adjustments to counter us. I think we're gonna lose one of LA and Memphis, with a definite loss against SA. Boston will be a tough game too but I think we can pull out a win there.
    Last edited by D-Will4Prez; 10-21-2012 at 08:44 PM.

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    I'll go with 12-5 with losses to SA, LAL Mem Bos and OKC. I think that the JAZZ could have a loss against DEN as well but I think 12-5 is a pretty safe bet. If the team plays well it could be only 3 losses, if things don't go so well it could be as many as about 7 losses.

vCash
    I would guess 10-6

vCash
    14-3. San Antonio Denver an okc being our 3 losses.

vCash
    The Jazz always start out strong. I'm going to say 10-6.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast