Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nothappyinut View Post
    You two butt ******** are the ones that brought up the record. Don't be mad that we call you out on your foolishness.

Also you're excuses for bogut are lame at best. Kobe says he is only 90% on his injury and he his still playing. He isn't taking personnel time out. I'm not sure i know of a player that is "100%" but takes 10+ days off after playing a few games.

My guess he is probably contemplating retirement due to being very fragile. Please take you shizz and get the f out, no one cares about golden state literally no one.
    Wait, dude, you are trying to say no one cares about Golden State when your team is in ****ing Utah? LOL

vCash
    Okay I can see you're a bit slow. What I'm trying to say, No one gives two shizz about the golden state warriors. They are like the red headed step child of all Cali teams. Please take your lame ace comments and excuses for your piss poor team and write them in the warriors forum.

vCash
    Nah, people like the Warriors. Much more than the Jazz especially.

vCash
    we are half way through these games when the streak is over we can relook at everyones projections

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234