Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Actually, if you have taken a high school stats class or hell, even a middle school stats class you'd realize the smaller the sample size the less useful it is for on pace. That was just pants-on-head ********.

Secondly, the doctor nor the team ordered this. Bogut asked for time off. Doctor said either play 20 minutes a game for a bit or wait about ten days and you can start playing 30+ minutes a game.

So yes, you do not understand the situation and your comments are ignorant.

vCash
    Actually Bogut asked for the time off. He said he tried to be a hero by playing in the opening game, and that he was never really ready. And he said he didn't want to have a minute restriction, so he asked to take the time off. And it's not like he's going out there and putting up 20 & 10, he's clearly been struggling while he's been out there. So just chill ight.
    Last edited by Monta is beast; 11-08-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Bogut clearly made the team better out there while he was not 100 percent.

vCash
    Hey you two girls go back to the warriors forum with all those lame ace excuses.

vCash
    but i thought the doctors said he would be ready, boy i guess you were wrong on that one....., you say the doctors didn't take him out, fine...., but you said that the doctors said he would be ready, obviously not, because he is not. i thought i would be right.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

vCash
    They did say he would be ready, so I can't really see what I did wrong there boss? And bottom line is were 3-2 & your 2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    He was ready and he can play if he wants to. He just wants to be 100 percent.

vCash
    we dont give a ****!?! Why do you insist on coming over here and talking about the Warriors, no one gives a **** about the warriors in this forum. get out of here you bum pumping ******s

vCash
    These two ******* will never leave. On a side note have any of you seen how consistent and awesome cj miles has been. If only we had the money to resign him. Then we wouldn't of had to sign foye and get his lack luster 3 point shooting. (Anyone know where the sarcasm button is??). that smile face is looking right at you lo Porto

vCash
    3-2, 2-3, not a whole lot of difference.... seeing as how there is 77 more games to be played, fact is our players are healthy(for now), while you've lost brandon rush for the season, bogut is taking his sweet time, and curry is an injury waiting to happen....look at his forehead and it will say "damaged goods", same with bogut.....

and by the way, YOU said he would be 100% ready to go by the start of season, guess not....

good luck against the lakers, if you lose to them that is just sad, we got the nuggets though.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

vCash
    3-2, 2-3, not a whole lot of difference.... seeing as how there is 77 more games to be played, fact is our players are healthy(for now), while you've lost brandon rush for the season, bogut is taking his sweet time, and curry is an injury waiting to happen....look at his forehead and it will say "damaged goods", same with bogut.....

and by the way, YOU said he would be 100% ready to go by the start of season, guess not....

good luck against the lakers, if you lose to them that is just sad, we got the nuggets though.
    3-2 and 2-3 with 77 games left? Do we have a mercy rule in here? Sounds like a beat down.

Some astute analysis going on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    3-2 and 2-3 with 77 games left? Do we have a mercy rule in here? Sounds like a beat down.

Some astute analysis going on here.
    You two butt ******** are the ones that brought up the record. Don't be mad that we call you out on your foolishness.

Also you're excuses for bogut are lame at best. Kobe says he is only 90% on his injury and he his still playing. He isn't taking personnel time out. I'm not sure i know of a player that is "100%" but takes 10+ days off after playing a few games.

My guess he is probably contemplating retirement due to being very fragile. Please take you shizz and get the f out, no one cares about golden state literally no one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nothappyinut View Post
    These two ******* will never leave. On a side note have any of you seen how consistent and awesome cj miles has been. If only we had the money to resign him. Then we wouldn't of had to sign foye and get his lack luster 3 point shooting. (Anyone know where the sarcasm button is??). that smile face is looking right at you lo Porto
    haha I was going to say the same thing the other day. Not surprised at all.

vCash
    we really need to find a way to just play all 82 games at home

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    i know right? i'd even be ok if we wore the away jerseys half the time.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast