Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Utah Jazz @ Denver Nuggets 8:30 MT

Utah Jazz (2-3)
    @ Denver Nuggets(2-3)

Date: Friday, 9th November, 2012
    Time: 8:30 MT

vCash
    this is going to be real tough. denver plays just as well at home as we do. For us have a chance millsap needs to keep faried in check and jefferson needs to dominate

vCash
    This is a great test tonight

I predict Millsap and Jefferson both have a good night. I like us to win this game tonight. Close game but a victory
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    Lets go Jazz! Gotta beat the Nuggets, these are always highly contested games.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    Love these games. Always entertaining when we play the Nuggets. Would be a huge confidence boost to get this one and the Suns tomorrow before the trip East

vCash
    Reason #1 Al has to be traded; Someone is going to give him a max contract and regret it - I' rather it not be us.

vCash
    Why hasnt ty put in the underkanter already? It seemed all we needed was some energy and ballsiness which is exactly what he brings. He is having a great game so far! Al and millsap weren't doing it. I'd like to see more of kanter in the second half. Lets go Jazz!

vCash
    this is really bad coaching, Favors and Kanter are playing well and didn't got the time, big al is struggling this season why not just put him at the bench. and i think Corbin should really bring Milsap to the 3 and let Favors play at the 4.

i hate it when we wasted 5 seconds on the offense end to let players run off the screens and then rushed to shoot with 4 seconds left. We need some pick and roll and somebody attack the basket !

vCash
    This second and third quarter is killing us, if we don't turn it around this is going to get ugly...

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    we're flat. it's just one of those games. every team has a couple. for whatever reason the effort isn't there and it's a snowball effect. i'm not worried even if we lose big. i know we're better than a 0-10 3pt shooting team... just one of those games.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    ugly game, but on the bright side, 7 blocks for favors.

aaaaaaaand...

THIS
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

vCash
    i wish we had Popovich, always timely substitute and today when Parker didn't play well he got only 24 minutes of time.
    look back at us, the roration is like fixed, always to substitute certain players at certain time no matter how they played. Just poor poor coaching...

vCash
    everyone's off tonight. it's not coaching. we could throw in the 3rd unit, but the players don't have their legs. altitude maybe? lol, jk.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

vCash
    Kanter and Favors were on fire before they were subed by big Al and that's when the game went out of our hands.
    We don't have someone who can penetrate, look at the free throws numbers, we can't rely on someone sparking at outside shooting to win the game...things need to change

vCash
    I thought we just needed to win 1 of 2 between pheonix and denver. we can still do that. just sucks we played so poorly on national television

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast