Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rosenthal- One rival exec says Orioles could put Britton and Arrieta on trade block.

Ken Rosenthal
    ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
    One rival exec expects #Orioles to talk about LHP Zach Britton in trades later in spring. Orioles’ surplus well-documented. Arrieta too.

vCash
    Arrieta ok, Britton no way. Britton flashed brilliance in 2011 and then got fatigued, and had shoulder issues all last year and never regained form. Can't sell low on him. Not now.

vCash
    sure hope this is a jokkkkkkkke.

AL East Notes: Britton, Posada, Yankees
    By Ben Nicholson-Smith [February 22 at 3:14pm CST]
    The Yankees and Orioles won 90-plus games in 2012, but they're candidates to regress in 2013, according to MLBTR readers. Those two AL East clubs were by far the most popular answers to the question 'which 90-win team will disappoint in 2013.' Here's more from the division...

One rival executive expects the Orioles to discuss trades involving left-hander Zach Britton later in the spring, Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports (on Twitter). The Orioles have limited roster spots and lots of young arms, including Britton and Jake Arrieta. Troy Renck of the Denver Post suggests the Rockies will call later on in Spring Training (Twitter link).

vCash
    God i can imagine us trading Britton for Alfonso Soriano and cash

vCash
    I think they have some IF prospects that may look good with the Os. I'd do any combination of
    Britton, Arietta, Miguel Gonz, Hunter, Patton for any combination of Nolan Arenado, Trevor Story or Josh Rutledge.

I'd also be ok with Tulo or Dexter of course. I'd pull Gausman into these kind of guys. Never happen though. If somebody in the front office hits his head and oks loosing Tulo without giving up Bundy I'd flip. I'd put Hardy at 2B and call it a day.

vCash
    Tulo won't be going anywhere. Wouldn't mind one of those young guys and/or Fowler though.

vCash
    I still see Detroit a good fit say any of those pitchers for Nick Castellanos

or

Those same pitchers could fit in Boston for J. Iglesias or Pedro Ciriaco. I've always like Daniel Bard too

or

The Angels need pitching too. Any of those pitchers for Kaleb Cowart, C.J. Cron