Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Lettuce be honest: do you feel better now?

I know you thought u had the series. But after we took the series away from the cardinals down 3-1 do you feel better now that they fell and couldn't close either?

vCash
    I'm still mad the Reds blew it but I'm rooting for the Giants

vCash
    Right but I'm thinking since the cardinals also blew it, did it make you more relieved?

vCash
    I'm pulling for the Giants to win, but only because they defeated the Reds and are not in the NL Central. I don't feel any better about the Reds getting knocked out of the playoffs, although I have come to terms with it. It's nothing against the Giants, but I honestly believe the Reds have a better team. I also believe the Cardinals and the Tigers have a better team that Giants. Here is the thing, like a lot of different sports, sometimes it's all about getting hot at the right time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stsparks72 View Post
    It's nothing against the Giants, but I honestly believe the Reds have a better team. I also believe the Cardinals and the Tigers have a better team that Giants. Here is the thing, like a lot of different sports, sometimes it's all about getting hot at the right time.

Nothing against u but this is the ignorance that causes teams to fail. Same ignorance of the espn writers who were blinded. The giants were better and not just hot. 2 rings in 3 years is not a coincidence.

vCash
    Who cares it is what it is.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Nothing against u but this is the ignorance that causes teams to fail. Same ignorance of the espn writers who were blinded. The giants were better and not just hot. 2 rings in 3 years is not a coincidence.
    Statistically I liked all 3 teams better than I liked the Giants in the Post Season. Stats will back me up. Statistically the Reds were better than the Giants in the NLDS. That said there is nothing wrong with being the hot team come playoff time. Look at the St. Louis Cardinals last year. Look at the NFL the last 2 years with the NY Giants and the Packers. I'm not saying that San Francisco is a bad team, they are really good and they have plenty of talent. I believe the comeback they had against the Reds boosted their confidence and from that point on they almost willed themselves to win. At its very core that is the heart of a champion. I don't see ignorance when it comes to the Giants, I see people making educated opinions based upon the statistics presented to them. Not sure why you seem a little jaded about the Giants being called the "hot team" I sure wish I could say the Cincinnati Reds won the World Series because they were the "hot team" I don't understand your argument, it's like being a sore winner.

vCash
    Close thread.

vCash
    considering it

vCash
    I would this is a pointless thread started by a troll.

vCash
    true

/thread