Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    I will agree that we need a defensive presence down low... but lets be real... if you were to trade lopez for asik... I could not feel comfortable with him being paired with hump
    Hypothetically you do not start Humphries next to Asik. You play Blatche or Teletovic.

However i believe if Lopez goes the Nets should move Humphries too. Not fait to scapegoat just Brook since Hump is equally bad if not worse.

If POR is looking to rebuild then i would call and see what it would take to get Aldridge

Brooks, Taylor, Hump and picks maybe gets it done though it's probably just a dream. ATL wanted Brooks maybe they will take him and Hump for Smith is they get desperate knowing Smith will not come back

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    Well, playing hypotheticals here, if the Nets were to trade Lopez for Asik and fillers, Humphries wouldn't start imo. It would make more sense to start Teletovic, someone who can spread the floor and pretty much score anywhere on the court. Asik would mainly operate within the post and be that defensive presence that would set the tone for others.
    This

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    hump has the potential to not start as it is.... he is definitely on avery's **** list
    Unfairly i might add. It is no single players fault. Our team defense is effed up. Avery needs to go but it will never happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Omer Asik is being overrated here?
    No. I think Brook is vastly better. Asik is elite defensively. he is not overrated in that regard in any way. There is a reason the kid gets dunked on so much and it's because he attacks everyone head on. He is fearless. He contests everything.

Offensively he is bad but with JJ and Deron passing he would be good for a dozen easily

Ill say it again. Brook >>>>>> Asik but Asik's defense would make this team better than Brook's offense.

vCash
    well im sure billy king will be making a deadline deal if this team isnt flowing like it should
    [

vCash
    well im sure billy king will be making a deadline deal if this team isnt flowing like it should
    Brook Lopez for Derrick Favors FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Brook Lopez for Derrick Favors FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they should have traded brook for dwill and kept favors
    [

vCash
    I am serious. What's up?

You like to disrespect others behind the safety of your computer and now i call you out and it's computer muscles priceless.

Please. I am simply asking you to exchange info. I gave you my email. Stop replying here and send me a message there so to not do this in public.

I am dead serious. Just hit me up and back up all that disrespect you like to throw around. Cmon.
    Stewdawg2006@yahoo.com....Corny as hell no doubt just havent made a new one since I was in the 7th grade lol
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano24 View Post
    ....Corny as hell no doubt just havent made a new one since I was in the 7th grade lol
    Check your email

vCash
    This is all just a cover up to send nudes back and forth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    This made me lul.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    We are not interested in what you do with your sister

vCash
    IMHO I think Lopez is fine I think the PF spot needs work so I would love to add Josh Smith and I think that would make us a complete team! #DREAM
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rurichie View Post
    IMHO I think Lopez is fine I think the PF spot needs work so I would love to add Josh Smith and I think that would make us a complete team! #DREAM
    Possibly. Could work but getting Smith could be tricky

vCash
    We are not interested in what you do with your sister
    WOAH that's south carolina. We only date our cousins like normal people

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast