Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    The hate for Lopez is so ridiculous at this point, come on guys.

Let the season start,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano24 View Post
    got your keyboard muscles out for all to see lol
    I am serious. What's up?

You like to disrespect others behind the safety of your computer and now i call you out and it's computer muscles priceless.

Please. I am simply asking you to exchange info. I gave you my email. Stop replying here and send me a message there so to not do this in public.

I am dead serious. Just hit me up and back up all that disrespect you like to throw around. Cmon.
    Last edited by Chill_Will_24; 10-22-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Well this got out of hand.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Well this got out of hand.
    I have an opinion. Anyone dislike it? Fine. Come in here throwing disrespect around behind the safety of your computer is not impressive to anyone. I don't play that game. I let a lot of things slide but sometimes people take it too far.

I treat everyone with respect. Even DMF even though i do laugh at his bs a lot. Yet this kid wants to come in here and diss me for no reason? Please. I don't play that. He has no idea who i am. I wanna keep it civil and handle it privately like a man. Simple.

EDIT: Reading it again, he did not even counter what i wrote or explain why my opinion is worth of him dissing me the way he did. All he did was flex his keyboard muscles throw some disrespect around and leave.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Good to see unity among Nets fans at an all time high.

vCash
    ****ing guy posted his e-mail address.

vCash
    the world is filled with people that have different opinions, and some may be hostile in forcing in their opinions down your throat. it's your job to maintain and keep a firm stance, while at the same time, not act like a ****ing idiot, especially on a internet forum. you don't like brook lopez's defense? you have every right to that opinion(especially since it's a valid one). but, don't act all stupid because people don't agree with you.

vCash
    Yes having a more defensive center would be ideal, but I think Lopez is drastically underrated as a defensive player. Everyone was harping on his RB and he has showed us he can RB. The next step is doing it in the regular season. Yes Lopez might mess up in double or triple team, but if you think 'bout it...how many times this year do you think he will be? Who are you going to leave open? Everyone can score! Now that Lopez doesn't have to be our offense and fight through double and triple team I think he defense will come out.
    Ballin-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    wilfredo6079@yahoo.com

Did i disrespect you pus*y? Why do you have to come at me like that simply because you disagree? Its cool.

Hit me up and we can exchange contact info. I can personally show you just how much of a whiny **** i am. Jmoney feel free to hit me up too. It's real easy to act tough from behind a screen.

Hit me up asap
    el oh el
    [

vCash
    I will agree that we need a defensive presence down low... but lets be real... if you were to trade lopez for asik... I could not feel comfortable with him being paired with hump
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    I will agree that we need a defensive presence down low... but lets be real... if you were to trade lopez for asik... I could not feel comfortable with him being paired with hump
    Well, playing hypotheticals here, if the Nets were to trade Lopez for Asik and fillers, Humphries wouldn't start imo. It would make more sense to start Teletovic, someone who can spread the floor and pretty much score anywhere on the court. Asik would mainly operate within the post and be that defensive presence that would set the tone for others.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    Well, playing hypotheticals here, if the Nets were to trade Lopez for Asik and fillers, Humphries wouldn't start imo. It would make more sense to start Teletovic, someone who can spread the floor and pretty much score anywhere on the court. Asik would mainly operate within the post and be that defensive presence that would set the tone for others.
    hump has the potential to not start as it is.... he is definitely on avery's **** list
    [

vCash
    Am I the only one who thinks Omer Asik is being overrated here?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Omer Asik is being overrated here?
    no lol
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    the world is filled with people that have different opinions, and some may be hostile in forcing in their opinions down your throat. it's your job to maintain and keep a firm stance, while at the same time, not act like a ****ing idiot, especially on a internet forum. you don't like brook lopez's defense? you have every right to that opinion(especially since it's a valid one). but, don't act all stupid because people don't agree with you.
    Go find me where i "acted stupid" in any post that was not in response to someone disrespecting me. In fact go find me a post where i "acted stupid" or disrespected anyone that did not disrespect me first.

Please. Do it.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast