Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    I think the only realistic way of solving this issue is simply putting a rim protector type player next to Brook and strengthening their perimeter defense. Joe Johnson and Gerald Wallace are pretty solid defenders who have pretty big frames as the article says, but they have to make more of an effort to prevent the wing player from entering the paint. Avery really has to adapt Thibodeau's defensive strategy. Lopez is an average shot-blocker, but there has to be someone present who can challenge almost every shot and can keep up with big men who are quick-footed and athletic. The type of guys Lopez cannot keep up with because he's evidently slow-footed. It's definitely easier said than done to find a player like that though.
    Joakim Noah anyone?

I would love him next to Lopez.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Joakim Noah anyone?

Nets don't have anything the Bulls would want for him. One guy I wouldn't mind is Tyrus Thomas. Bobcats wanted Humphries during the summer and want to get rid of Thomas, so I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to get him. He provides exactly what the Nets need. Someone who is athletic, wiry, a more than solid interior defender, and he can run the floor well. He's slowly developing a mid range as well. He hasn't been the best during his Bobcats years, but watch some of his highlights when he was a Bull. During the playoffs he was a defensive force for them, and because he is very good in transition Rose was able to start the fastbreak early and get easy shots.

EDIT:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n4dj4iLIdc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF3XGYxMxL0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMaS0ehrsT4
    Last edited by JerseysFinest; 11-03-2012 at 05:06 PM.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    tyrus thomas is a headcase and underachiever with a bad contract, im not sure why him, he is like a slightly better sean williams, he isnt some great defensive player, just shotblocker

vCash

joakim

Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Joakim Noah anyone?

isnt he signed long term, i dont see chicago ever trading him especially for what we offer and what he means to bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    tyrus thomas is a headcase and underachiever with a bad contract, im not sure why him, he is like a slightly better sean williams, he isnt some great defensive player, just shotblocker
    But because he's very athletic, he'll contest most shots from players that enter the interior. He can keep up with mobile bigs and bigs who can stretch the floor . And he really isn't that bad of a guy either, a change of scenery should do him well. People essentially have said the same things about Blatche, and so far he seems much more matured playing in this environment.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112