Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegame187 View Post
    haha, yeah I would actually do that. and I think it would be a fair trade all around as they are 2 solid players (Jones really looks like he has an NBA game in him already and would be the leading rook for a team with 4 top 20 rooks on it) Asik and Lopez are the complete opposite as far as centers go, but watching a 7 footer go to work with left and right handed hooks and back to the basket moves is a thing of beauty that has been lost to the nba for a long time
    I agree completely. I like what Lopez's offensive game. This Nets team just made it a luxury that we do not need. His offensive talents could be better served elsewhere. It's like having a car that needs a new transmission and you're worried about keeping the A/C (bad analogy but w/e lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    But Apparently Shelden Williams does.
    Shelden Williams was tougher than Lopez has ever been and at least was more mobile defensively.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Shelden Williams was tougher than Lopez has ever been and at least was more mobile defensively.
    Good God man. I thought you were joking. Shelden Willaims is one of the worst players in the NBA.

vCash
    Good God man. I thought you were joking. Shelden Willaims is one of the worst players in the NBA.
    Well you Do have a Linsanity poster on your sig so i guess then Lin is a top 10 pg?

You clearly do not watch basket ball.

Did i say Shelden Williams is a good player. I said he is 100x tougher and physical than Lopez. I do not believe i ever saw Shelden get blocked by a guard before. He dropped a lot of passes but he definitely worked hard for us defensively and i believe was the only player that did not get injured for us.

vCash
    Well you Do have a Linsanity poster on your sig so i guess then Lin is a top 10 pg?

You clearly do not watch basket ball.

Did i say Shelden Williams is a good player. I said he is 100x tougher and physical than Lopez. I do not believe i ever saw Shelden get blocked by a guard before. He dropped a lot of passes but he definitely worked hard for us defensively and i believe was the only player that did not get injured for us.
    I saw Yao Ming get blocked by guards a bunch of times. I guess by your standards he was a terrible player as well.

vCash
    I saw Yao Ming get blocked by guards a bunch of times. I guess by your standards he was a terrible player as well.
    Did Yao Ming also throw up a bunch of floaters and layups and was allergic to dunking? Did Yao Ming ever let guys smaller than him push and bully him underneath the basket?

vCash
    chill will..... honestly... I think you're borderline retarded
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    chill will..... honestly... I think you're borderline retarded
    Whatever you say tough guy

vCash
    Yao Ming was soft too. Two words: Nate ****ing Robinson.

I partially agree with you though. I'm pretty sure with Mikhail's promise, Billy King will do something. But I see Hump going out before Lopez does.

vCash
    Romney Ryan 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    Yao Ming was soft too. Two words: Nate ****ing Robinson.

I partially agree with you though. I'm pretty sure with Mikhail's promise, Billy King will do something. But I see Hump going out before Lopez does.
    I do too.

I was just stating what i would do if i was King. Lopez will put up good stats this year. He looks focused on the boards and is scoring well. He will have tons of value. He could get us a big time player. Humphries has some value but not enough to get us a player that will make a huge difference unless we throw in Brooks and Taylor (who i really like).

OMG Cousins please be a douche this year in Sacramento ray: That is one of my dream scenarios.

My other ideal situation is Lopez for Asik and Jones and Humphries, Brooks, and Taylor for Aldridge. I would cry of happiness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidd>>>K-Mart View Post
    Romney Ryan 2012
    I am undecided.

vCash
    if we get rid of lopez, we have no low post scoring

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    if we get rid of lopez, we have no low post scoring
    Depends who we get back. We also would still have Blatche who looks great so far

vCash

Depends who we get back. We also would still have Blatche who looks great so far
    blatche is 10 times worse than brook on defense
    [

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast