Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 304
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,274
    vCash
    1500
    I guess my bump didn't suffice.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    924
    vCash
    1500
    What bump

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    924
    vCash
    1500
    Oh that bump. No I guess it didnt suffice

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,879
    vCash
    1500
    Bob MacKenzie on TSN just said that IF a deal gets done between the Leafs, it's probably for Bozak (previous interest from Nucks) + draft pick + Prospect.
    dont have a seizure cwick


  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,036
    vCash
    1500
    once again comes down to the question of what draft pick and what prospects...

    If they want our 1st round pick they can go **** themselves


    Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Bob MacKenzie on TSN just said that IF a deal gets done between the Leafs, it's probably for Bozak (previous interest from Nucks) + draft pick + Prospect.
    If Bozak is the main piece going back, the Leafs are laughing all the way to the bank. Assuming the pick isn't a first and the prospect isn't Rielly,Kadri,Frattin or any of the better prospects in the system. I'd be shocked if Kadri wasn't in the deal just based on the Canucks getting something of value in return. 50 games of Tyler Bozak isn't much of a return.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    If Bozak is the main piece going back, the Leafs are laughing all the way to the bank. Assuming the pick isn't a first and the prospect isn't Rielly,Kadri,Frattin or any of the better prospects in the system. I'd be shocked if Kadri wasn't in the deal just based on the Canucks getting something of value in return. 50 games of Tyler Bozak isn't much of a return.
    Us taking the cap hit on Lou should be the main piece of the trade


    Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
    Us taking the cap hit on Lou should be the main piece of the trade
    Tell that to Canucks fans lol

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Tell that to Canucks fans lol
    yeah we're stuck in a bad situation, we don't have a goalie and I'm not sure what other starters are available at this point. Unfortunately Vancouver knows this and will use it as leverage.

    We can either tank this with Reimer or probably overpay a bit for Lou


    Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    924
    vCash
    1500
    So can we now trade for Luongo, buyout komisarek and replace him with Reilly?

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,274
    vCash
    1500
    There's absolutely no point in bringing in Rielly. Just burns a year on his ELC. He was injured almost all of last season, no need to rush our best prospect in years.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
    yeah we're stuck in a bad situation, we don't have a goalie and I'm not sure what other starters are available at this point. Unfortunately Vancouver knows this and will use it as leverage.

    We can either tank this with Reimer or probably overpay a bit for Lou
    With Riemer you really don't know what you're getting...this time off couldnt have hurt him. Did he play anywhere? I don't think he did. Last I heard he was practicing with Canucks players, oddly enough.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    There's absolutely no point in bringing in Rielly. Just burns a year on his ELC. He was injured almost all of last season, no need to rush our best prospect in years.
    K so my point remains the same just sub out Reilly for any d man. Holzer, blacker
    And injury or not burkes bring up Reilly

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,761
    vCash
    2633
    My guess would be that we'll know within two days if the deal is really done. We're gonna find out how much John Shannon really knows.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lorneg34 View Post
    So can we now trade for Luongo, buyout komisarek and replace him with Reilly?
    I believe we can only buy out players after this season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    With Riemer you really don't know what you're getting...this time off couldnt have hurt him. Did he play anywhere? I don't think he did. Last I heard he was practicing with Canucks players, oddly enough.
    Yeah that's the last I've heard as well, was kinda fun considering the rumors that brought


    Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •