Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wasn't there rumors saying that he might be going to Florida? His wife's from there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Wasn't there rumors saying that he might be going to Florida? His wife's from there.
    In the article it states Florida is no longer interest.

I know, I know, had this been the NFL or NBA form, someone would have said something along the lines of "cant you effin read"

Not here though! haha

vCash
    Bozie sure. Gardiner? Meh.

We need a goalie, that's for sure.

vCash
    Please see previous Luongo to Toronto threads. Gillis, shake your head if you're considering this.

vCash
    Yeah, no point even talking about Gadiner in that deal as it obviously won't happen. Not even close. Bozak would make some sense and i'm guessing we add something of decent value to that to make it happen. I'm sure as long as Burke remains stubborn, Gillis will want to move Luongo sooner then later once a deal is in place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan16 View Post
    Yeah, no point even talking about Gadiner in that deal as it obviously won't happen. Not even close. Bozak would make some sense and i'm guessing we add something of decent value to that to make it happen. I'm sure as long as Burke remains stubborn, Gillis will want to move Luongo sooner then later once a deal is in place.
    Hopefully to one of the 4 other interested teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. RaPz--Le@F View Post
    I agree with that list. We've ****ed up Kadri already, I'm hesitant to deal Joe, I'd honestly deal Kadri before I deal Joe now.
    I'm curious, how have the Leafs ****ed up Kadri but not big Joe? They've put Kadri through the system perfectly. Now, how he was thrown under the bus I hated but that was Ron Wilson. Ron Wilson is a ****ing moron.

Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    I wouldnt be surprised to see them move JVR
    Hell no. JVR is here to stay. Hell, Burke just dealt for him. He Stole JVR from Philly and I sure as hell wouldn't give up a first line potential guy for Luongo. Guys like Kadri and Colborne max out as first liners, maxing out as 65 point forwards. Tweener top 6 prospects.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    As a B's fan I'd love to see LOLongo in our division
    So would I. Boston vs Toronto would be actually be respectable games compared to the Bruins destroying the Leafs every game.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Sounds like Bozak would be the centerpiece..?

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/...st-not-yet-cox
    I'll gladly deal Bozak for Luongo. If Bozak is the main piece going back, the Canucks get robbed here. I like Bozak, I think he's a better version of Stajan though. A second or third line center who's good at everything but not elite in any category. He can setup, put up decent points,kill some penalties,decent skater etc but he won't blow you away.

vCash
    Whats so special about Jake Gardiner that Leafs fans wouldnt even consider moving him for a legitimate #1 goalie?
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    good, glad toronto will be stuck with that head case

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Hell no. JVR is here to stay. Hell, Burke just dealt for him. He Stole JVR from Philly and I sure as hell wouldn't give up a first line potential guy for Luongo. Guys like Kadri and Colborne max out as first liners, maxing out as 65 point forwards. Tweener top 6 prospects.
    Don't go that far. The Flyers got back a good player in return by dealing from a position of strength, themselves.

It was a good deal for both sides. Neither side stole anything.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    I actually thought philly stole Schenn from Toronto. But that's beside the point. Gardiner could absolutely be moved for Luongo, it's not that farfetched an idea.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    I'm not a huge fan of Bozak. I think he is a really solid player, and would be a good fit on our 3rd line, but Luongo is still worth much more in my opinion. When he is confident, he is still a top 3 NHL goalie. I hate that people try to take that away from him and make him look like he's an average goalie. We really don't need defense, so even though Gardiner would be a nice piece, I see no reason to pursue him. I personally am just not a huge fan of the young forward crop Toronto has, unless we somehow were going to get JVR in return, which wont happen. Kadri has a lot of talent, but he would just be buried in Vancouver. Not a huge fan of Colborne or most of the other names mentioned. Florida seems like the best trade partner we could get, with guys like Huberdeau, Bjugstad, Howden, and so on, so its a shame they are out of it. If the package we got from Toronto was something like Bozak, a prospect, and a 1st, I wont be overly thrilled, but it wouldn't be horrible I suppose. Guess we will see what happens.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Don't go that far. The Flyers got back a good player in return by dealing from a position of strength, themselves.

It was a good deal for both sides. Neither side stole anything.
    They should have traded Giroux since he doesnt have it

vCash
    Bozak + Gardiner would be sick!
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas 2. Kendrick Lamar 3. Jay-Z 4. J Cole 5. Lupe Fiasco 6. Pusha-T 7. Kanye West 8. Eminem 9. Drake 10. Wale

Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac 2. Nas 3. Rakim 4. Notorious B.I.G. 5. Jay-Z 6. Eminem 7. KRS-One 8. Public Enemy (Chuck D) 9. Common 10. Ice Cube

Follow me, @bharjan

vCash
    Another thing to mention about Bozak is he is a UFA after this season. Do we really want to take a chance that we can re-sign him and trade for him with our star goalie. I would much rather get someone on an entry level contract that cant be a UFA for at least a few more years. Again, I am not 100% opposed to Bozak, but as a Canucks fan, I would not be jumping out of my seat for him.
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast