Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    1500

    Where will Luongo go?

    http://www.lazloscloset.com/2013/01/...-destinations/

    Someone posted this on one of my other NHL forums and I found it quite interesting.

    Imagine if Chicago ended up with him? Wow. Wouldn't that be a story?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,400
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Lahey View Post
    http://www.lazloscloset.com/2013/01/...-destinations/

    Someone posted this on one of my other NHL forums and I found it quite interesting.

    Imagine if Chicago ended up with him? Wow. Wouldn't that be a story?
    Chicago wouldn't even hesitate to call Vancouver.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Chicago wouldn't even hesitate to call Vancouver.
    I feel like Luongo would crumble in Chicago.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC
    Posts
    2,167
    vCash
    1500
    I would welcome the rivalry and it would be kind of cool to see this. I bet it would be Bolland coming back and I would love to see him have to like the Sedins. Edmonton would be fun as well because with Luongo they are instant contenders in my opinion. I still want to see him play and I hope he succeeds because Luongo is a stand up guy and a hell of a goalie.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    I would welcome the rivalry and it would be kind of cool to see this. I bet it would be Bolland coming back and I would love to see him have to like the Sedins. Edmonton would be fun as well because with Luongo they are instant contenders in my opinion. I still want to see him play and I hope he succeeds because Luongo is a stand up guy and a hell of a goalie.
    Edmonton would be amazing.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,721
    vCash
    1500
    Toronto.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,899
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Toronto.

    where he will proceed to soil himself every game when the fans get on him for cracking under pressure...see SCF against Bruins for example

    EDM would be a good fit i think in all seriousness. They have A LOT of pieces to move, they really need a goalie and he would make them a contender imo b/c they have so much talent up front.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,721
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    where he will proceed to soil himself every game when the fans get on him for cracking under pressure...see SCF against Bruins for example

    EDM would be a good fit i think in all seriousness. They have A LOT of pieces to move, they really need a goalie and he would make them a contender imo b/c they have so much talent up front.
    Is the Vancouver market really that much more tame than the Toronto market? He can handle any market, I think.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,899
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Is the Vancouver market really that much more tame than the Toronto market? He can handle any market, I think.
    I was making a joke, i do question his play under pressure though.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    49,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Lahey View Post
    http://www.lazloscloset.com/2013/01/...-destinations/

    Someone posted this on one of my other NHL forums and I found it quite interesting.

    Imagine if Chicago ended up with him? Wow. Wouldn't that be a story?
    Just to let you know that this is not a credible source. We don't accept blogs as sources, just accredited media sources.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,899
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Just to let you know that this is not a credible source. We don't accept blogs as sources, just accredited media sources.
    I don't think he was citing them as a source.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    49,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    EDM would be a good fit i think in all seriousness. They have A LOT of pieces to move, they really need a goalie and he would make them a contender imo b/c they have so much talent up front.
    I"m all for a deal with Edmonton. I might even cheer for the Oilers with the sick ilneup they're starting to develop. lol. Luongo would make that club very dangerous in the weak NW division. If they got on a roll, you could see them advancing deep in the playoffs.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,899
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    I"m all for a deal with Edmonton. I might even cheer for the Oilers with the sick ilneup they're starting to develop. lol. Luongo would make that club very dangerous in the weak NW division. If they got on a roll, you could see them advancing deep in the playoffs.
    They are going to be so scary when it comes together...One thing is by the time it comes together, how are they going to afford all those guys?

    Hall
    Eberle
    MP
    RNH
    Yakupov

    that's alot of potential star power....which equals Big $$$

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Just to let you know that this is not a credible source. We don't accept blogs as sources, just accredited media sources.

    No kidding.

    It's a blog. Do you think I'm an idiot?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    49,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Lahey View Post
    No kidding.

    It's a blog. Do you think I'm an idiot?
    Look I was decent to you. Yes it's a blog, and no we don't start threads with blogs. Closed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •