Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    vCash
    What I hate is when George was here we didnt talk $ we just went and got any hole filled toward a championship & some with depth now these guys talk $ this and that bullsh*t j/s that means we settle for being mediocre and we are the NYY's hell even the LAD's are upstaging us not that they won atleast they are tryin to land guys & we do have enough for Feliz whoever said we didnt is an idiot ummn nova hughes chamberlain could be involved plus farm types we have ammo just have to pick and choose who etc(hughes back is an issue) despite him bein decent

vCash
    should have kept montero period idgaf what anyone says position or not and----I would now go for AJ pier to be our new C

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    What I hate is when George was here we didnt talk $ we just went and got any hole filled toward a championship & some with depth now these guys talk $ this and that bullsh*t j/s that means we settle for being mediocre and we are the NYY's hell even the LAD's are upstaging us not that they won atleast they are tryin to land guys & we do have enough for Feliz whoever said we didnt is an idiot ummn nova hughes chamberlain could be involved plus farm types we have ammo just have to pick and choose who etc(hughes back is an issue) despite him bein decent
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    should have kept montero period idgaf what anyone says position or not and----I would now go for AJ pier to be our new C
    You realize that when George was here and in charge of things, the Yankees frequently bought star players and missed the playoffs, right? You also know that if George had been here, he certainly would have traded Montero for some has been.

vCash
    So much for Torii Hunter...He just inked a new 2 year deal with the AL Champions the Detroit Tigers!

$26 million!

Yanks get left in the dust yet again. Since the 2008-2009 spending splurge Cashman has been cutting back with expenses....
    Nick

vCash
    Slick rampage!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

vCash
    The Marlins aren’t done yet. One day after agreeing to a blockbuster trade with the Blue Jays, they’re shopping outfielder/first baseman Logan Morrison, according to Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post (on Twitter). Furthermore, several general managers expect Ricky Nolasco to be traded as well.

The Yankees are among the teams with an interest in Nolasco, Erik Boland of Newsday reports (on Twitter). The right-hander has one year and $11.5MM remaining on his contract with Miami.

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#x2r7M4iHHlkLfvfU.99
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    The Marlins aren’t done yet. One day after agreeing to a blockbuster trade with the Blue Jays, they’re shopping outfielder/first baseman Logan Morrison, according to Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post (on Twitter). Furthermore, several general managers expect Ricky Nolasco to be traded as well.

The Yankees are among the teams with an interest in Nolasco, Erik Boland of Newsday reports (on Twitter). The right-hander has one year and $11.5MM remaining on his contract with Miami.

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#x2r7M4iHHlkLfvfU.99
    i would like logan morrison, nolasco is a bum though

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    leo beat me to the nolasco news, i'm not sure about that 11m for a poor NL pitcher. i would have tried to get bonerfacio making 2 m multi position with speed and contact. Jays gonna love him
    Last edited by carnage101; 11-14-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTK9lvkCQg

My tribute to edwin Encarrrrnacioooooon...... Been an amazing fantasy replacement whle arod was hurt

vCash
    I'd love LoMo, and definitely wouldn't be opposed to Nolasco if we don't really give up anything. I'd have to imagine a straight salary dump similar to how we got Ichiro would be fitting in Nolasco's case, and LoMo doesn't have that much trade value, either. LoMo could probably fake it in right for a bit.
    O-H-I-O!

Welcome home, Urban

vCash
    Nolasco is a decent pitcher who puts up a worse ERA than his peripherals and true talent level suggests. He's been hurt by poor defense behind him in Miami at times but he's also a bit inconsistent within innings. He has good stuff and can limit the walks. I have faith in Larry Rothschild as the pitching coach that I find this potential move to actually work out fairly well. I would really like LoMo as well but he's a headcase and a terrible defensive player. 1B is his best position defensively but we have Tex there and we want to keep the DH spot unoccupied for our older players.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    Nolasco is a decent pitcher who puts up a worse ERA than his peripherals and true talent level suggests. He's been hurt by poor defense behind him in Miami at times but he's also a bit inconsistent within innings. He has good stuff and can limit the walks. I have faith in Larry Rothschild as the pitching coach that I find this potential move to actually work out fairly well. I would really like LoMo as well but he's a headcase and a terrible defensive player. 1B is his best position defensively but we have Tex there and we want to keep the DH spot unoccupied for our older players.
    Nolasco is another AJ Burnett....save the trouble for Larry Rothschild and keep away from him....
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Nolasco is another AJ Burnett....save the trouble for Larry Rothschild and keep away from him....
    Burnett throws harder and strikes out more guys. Nolasco has exceptional control. Burnett is white and Nolasco is hispanic. How are they the same?
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Burnett throws harder and strikes out more guys. Nolasco has exceptional control. Burnett is white and Nolasco is hispanic. How are they the same?

vCash
    Also, Nolasco would be a one-year commitment. The worst part about AJ was that he had such an awful contract.
    O-H-I-O!

Welcome home, Urban

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    You realize that when George was here and in charge of things, the Yankees frequently bought star players and missed the playoffs, right? You also know that if George had been here, he certainly would have traded Montero for some has been.
    People don't remember George very well it seems.

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast