Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Josh Hamilton will be the next overpaid decliner swisher idc about im with ya ichiro is nice IDK about justin upton at all cant say i like that idea I woulda been on adam jones more but too late for that kemp is signed too so I guess hes a good young talent worth the trade price prolly not----trade for king felix

vCash
    resign mo but I think they want soriano too hard decision there j/s 15 mill for an 8th inning guy but he is the man to replace mo gotta say

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    resign mo but I think they want soriano too hard decision there j/s 15 mill for an 8th inning guy but he is the man to replace mo gotta say
    I think they do not want Soriano and are happy he opted out.

vCash

Smile

Soriano was excellent and had an ERA of 2.26 and it would be nice to have him return.

Rivera's lifetime ERA of 2.16 really puts things into perspective as to how great he was.

vCash
    Post season bro... The say's it all

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Has everyone forgot the keyboard has the "," and the "." Buttons? Just Curious and what not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Post season bro... The say's it all
    Mo has had his shares of postseason failures....1997, 2001 and 2004 were not good for the Yanks...

But for the most part he is the greatest postseason closer ever.....
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    Josh Hamilton will be the next overpaid decliner swisher idc about im with ya ichiro is nice IDK about justin upton at all cant say i like that idea I woulda been on adam jones more but too late for that kemp is signed too so I guess hes a good young talent worth the trade price prolly not----trade for king felix
    Yanks do not have major league ready prospect in the minors to get a King Felix....
    Nick

vCash

Yankees will try to retain nick swisher

vCash
    Tino martinez was just hired by the marlins are there new hitting coach.

Boston also was looking at him as Yankees gave teams permission to interview him

But he went to Florida.

Good for him.

vCash
    Derek Jeter just won his fifth silver slugger award.

It also raises his option to more money.

vCash
    Bring Swisher back! He's awesome!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Bummer. The Core Be No More.

vCash
    The Rangers, Mariners and three other teams have "serious interest" in free agent Nick Swisher, reports Mark Feinsand of the New York Daily News (via Twitter). Unsurprisingly, Swisher plans to reject the Yankees' qualifying offer and look for a long-term contract on the open market.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Rafael Soriano will decline the Yankees' qualifying offer, reports Jon Heyman of CBS Sports (Twitter link). The move ensures that New York will receive a compensatory draft pick for Soriano should he sign elsewhere. Soriano was one of nine players who received qualifying offers from their teams, and the nine have until tomorrow to accept or decline the one-year, $13.3MM offers.

It was no surprise that Soriano declined the offer, as the Scott Boras client already opted out of the final year of his Yankees contract last week, leaving $14MM on the table in search of a multiyear contract with a team that could guarantee him the full-time closer's job.

It's hard to see how the Yankees could necessarily bring back Soriano given his desire to close and the fact that Mariano Rivera has said he will return in 2013. Rivera's health status is questionable after he missed most of last season with a torn ACL, though since Rivera will obviously have priority in closing games in New York, Soriano would find himself as a set-up man again unless Rivera were to suffer another injury. There's also the possibility that the Yankees could re-sign Soriano to close and let Rivera go as a free agent, though that move would be hard to fathom given Rivera's legendary status with the team.

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#s2WEfpDDjBXgrMsZ.99
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Everybody craps on Swisher and his postseason numbers...but the fact is who is going to replace .268 26 86 in rightfield?

Justin Upton and a loss of valuable prospects? Yea, that makes sense....just look at Autin Jackson now?
    Nick

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast