Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    lol at some of this posts this threads we know we make some littles changes and call it a day i mean we were in the alcs we need to let go swsisher and keep the rotation intact and find some young players for the future
    that is true but really look at what has happened since they won the world series

2010-swept the Twins then got their ***** handed to them by Texas in the ALCS
    2011- even though the rain delay for game 1 saved the Tigers in my opinion they still got bounced in the 1st round
    2012- they survived the Orioles but were not match against the Tigers

every player also since then has had averages drop and situational hitting is starting to become pathetic. I know there will not be many changes but until they happen i don't see the Yankees winning a World Series anytime soon
    Last edited by Pootamis91; 10-23-2012 at 12:32 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    thats true but really look at what has happened since they won the world series

2010-swept the Twins then got their ***** handed to them by Texas in the ALCS
    2011- even though the rain delay for game 1 saved the Tigers in my opinion they still got bounced in the 1st round
    2012- they survived the Orioles but were not match againest the Tigers

every player also since then has had averages drop and situational hitting is starting to become pathetic. I know there will not be many changes but until they happen i don't see the Yankees winning a World Series anytime soon
    yes the last 3 years have been not the ending we wanted but yankees cant win it very year i am not saying i am happy with this roster or the hitting in risp we cant have a superstar at every postion teams will have holes no crazy signings or trade will fix that all i see is team that has made it the playoffs 17 out 18 and is in contention very year and as a fan that all i can ask for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    yes the last 3 years have been not the ending we wanted but yankees cant win it very year i am not saying i am happy with this roster or the hitting in risp we cant have a superstar at every postion teams will have holes no crazy signings or trade will fix that all i see is team that has made it the playoffs 17 out 18 and is in contention very year and as a fan that all i can ask for.
    i agree with everything here except the fact that i do not want to see a superstar at every position. I want a team that has 1-2 superstars with a good core of players around them. I want this team to be fun to watch again instead of being frustrated with this homerun or nothing junk. If they became a more balanced team then if they lost in the playoffs i could say well at least they were fun to watch this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    i agree with everything here except the fact that i do not want to see a superstar at every position. I want a team that has 1-2 superstars with a good core of players around them. I want this team to be fun to watch again instead of being frustrated with this homerun or nothing junk. If they became a more balanced team then if they lost in the playoffs i could say well at least they were fun to watch this year
    agreed but this is what happen when gives guys big *** contract they get old and become untradebale now we need some new blood some young blood hopefully the yankees can provide it it us
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Rangers offered Andrus for Ellsbury.

We can definitely get Andrus for Granderson.

vCash
    Where is this obsession with Andrus coming from?

vCash
    Not that I dont like him, just curious.

Send Texas Grandy, Cano, Hughes for Andrus, Harrison, and others.

Totally fair!

vCash
    Ya, let's help Texas get better. Good idea

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Where is this obsession with Andrus coming from?
    He's an answer to SS once Jeter retires. He could actually assume SS now, and Jeter could be DH much more, which could be a good idea considering his latest injury.

Francisco Cervelli 2013
    .290/.421/.419/.379
    1 HR 6 RBI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Ya, let's help Texas get better. Good idea
    It was a joke.

Realistically though, we help them for a year, because they're both FA's after the year would end and both wouldn't be back.

vCash
    while jeter is with the yankees I just dont see the yankees having the balls to make a trade for a SS. It would be a PR nightmare.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    It was a joke.

Realistically though, we help them for a year, because they're both FA's after the year would end and both wouldn't be back.
    They could resign, go on to win the next 50 World Series and I'll be like, "I told you so."

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    They could resign, go on to win the next 50 World Series and I'll be like, "I told you so."
    When I said both wouldnt be back, I meant it as in "only one would be back (Cano)."

Only 50? Why not 51?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Rangers offered Andrus for Ellsbury.

We can definitely get Andrus for Granderson.
    And what would we do with Andrus?

Jeter is not leaving the SS position no matter how much sense it might make.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    And what would we do with Andrus?

Jeter is not leaving the SS position no matter how much sense it might make.
    Second base if we trade Cano would be the only thing I could think of, because God knows Jeter isn't moving

Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast