Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusMontero View Post
    I Everyones dreams this happens:

Cano and A-Rod for Giancarlo Stanton and Josh Johnson

Hughes and Grandy for Justin Upton

This most likely wont happen. So lets be more realistic. Do I think they will make big changes? Yes...but not to this extreme.

I do think that Granderson could be traded and i honestly would trade Cano because he wants 10 yrs and after A-Rod contract im hesitant.
    That trade wouldn't make sense for the Marlins. Stanton is on the rise and Cano is already demanding a mega contract.

vCash
    Cano and Arod for Lincicum Zito posey.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Bummer. The Core Be No More.

vCash
    everyone wants to fall in the same pattern of trading for high profile players and end up costing us money and young players, till everyone stops crying and let the yankees suffer through a 1 to 2 year drought we will always be in this position, Yankees need to shed payroll and need to allow their young players to develop, trial and error on the development so not only do kids get the chance but the yankees learn how to develop them towards big league success

every time i see a trade proposal that includes our starts for someone other teams star it just makes me laugh cause ou stars carry a big paycheck making trades hard, second teams dont want to only trade their stars to us so if Justin Upton or Giancarlo is available there are 28 other teams available who might have a better player to trade than us sending them Arod whos value is close to none taking in consideration his contract and his performance.

People enjoy living in la la land here and thats why when things dont go right they all cry and whine and complain

vCash
    anyone else interested in Otani.. hes headed to the mlb

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    who the hell is otani

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    who the hell is otani
    High school pitcher from Japan.

We should be interested. But only on the cheap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    everyone wants to fall in the same pattern of trading for high profile players and end up costing us money and young players, till everyone stops crying and let the yankees suffer through a 1 to 2 year drought we will always be in this position, Yankees need to shed payroll and need to allow their young players to develop, trial and error on the development so not only do kids get the chance but the yankees learn how to develop them towards big league success

every time i see a trade proposal that includes our starts for someone other teams star it just makes me laugh cause ou stars carry a big paycheck making trades hard, second teams dont want to only trade their stars to us so if Justin Upton or Giancarlo is available there are 28 other teams available who might have a better player to trade than us sending them Arod whos value is close to none taking in consideration his contract and his performance.

People enjoy living in la la land here and thats why when things dont go right they all cry and whine and complain
    That's why I suggested Span. Much cheaper and a more realistic option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    anyone else interested in Otani.. hes headed to the mlb
    he's not the first 18 year old kid to throw 100. he's got no better chance of cracking a big league team than an 18 year old in America.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    That's why I suggested Span. Much cheaper and a more realistic option.
    I wanted the yankees to go after span, way before u..so kick rocks.

Oh and he isn't a FA til 2016, signed through 2014 with team option for 2015 and he's cheap..so I'm sure the twins would want a good package for him. They need pitching though, so maybe Nova or phelps with a filler or two?

I'd rather keep phelps and let nova be traded personally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PACISLE View Post
    Pick up the option to Cano, and package him, A-Rod and hughes in a trade to the Marlins for Staton and scraps. Now that they traded Bell, they have cap room.
    And ARod wants to go to Arizona BECAUSE?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Dunn View Post
    he's not the first 18 year old kid to throw 100. he's got no better chance of cracking a big league team than an 18 year old in America.
    Less chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PACISLE View Post
    Pick up the option to Cano, and package him, A-Rod and hughes in a trade to the Marlins for Staton and scraps. Now that they traded Bell, they have cap room.
    LOL!!!! There's no cap in baseball.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Less chance.
    way less

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Cano and Arod for Lincicum Zito posey.
    I don't think we need pitching THAT bad. Maybe A-Rod and a prospect for Lincicum but throwing Cano in there for a pitcher who has regressed and an older pitcher who has been inconsistent and Posey who they would not trade. Cano will not be traded unless we get an up and coming star plus 2 high end prospects.

vCash
    Realistically, lets trade Granderson and prospects for Justin Upton. Let Swisher walk and Sign BJ Upton. Upton Bro's in the outfield.

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast