Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    some funny parts when manny is playing chess.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    No question Marquez wins this fight. He has the formula, he has the talent, and he has the determination. The counter punching is there, the accuracy and defensive movement is there, and so is the stamina. All JMM has to do is come forward, and the judges can't use the excuse that he was back pedaling and Manny was being the aggressor against him.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    vCash
    I wanna see a KO.

A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    vCash
    I had a dream Marquez hit nasty combination. Pac dropped. I don't know if he got up, or not. I woke up.

If Pacquiao's wearing orange trunks Saturday, I'll believe it.

vCash
    I actually have Marquez winning by KO. Pacquiao wont win unless it's a KO and his power isn't there. The speed is still good though but he won't KO anyone at the WW limit.

vCash
    I don't know if marquez has the legs to finish PAC off, he can hurt PAC but PAC can get out of trouble quick when he decides to.

Ps fight is sold out - did 10 million at the gate.
    Last edited by AddiX; 12-07-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Which fight do you think was the closest?

ESPN thought the 3rd fight was the closest even I thought that was the fight Marquez won decisively.

vCash
    First and 2nd fight are incredibly close.

3rd fight, quez won...

Edit:
    Weigh in pic
    http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/1...ez-iv-weigh-in
    Last edited by AddiX; 12-07-2012 at 07:50 PM.

vCash
    If Marquez thinks he has the skill to be aggressive enough to KO Pacman he's going to get himself knocked out. He'll continue to play defense & look for counter punches like he has every time in the past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    No question Marquez wins this fight. He has the formula, he has the talent, and he has the determination. The counter punching is there, the accuracy and defensive movement is there, and so is the stamina. All JMM has to do is come forward, and the judges can't use the excuse that he was back pedaling and Manny was being the aggressor against him.
    Marquez tried to come forward in the first fight & got knocked down 3 times. The only reason Marquez can fight Pacman is because he's a great counter puncher. Pacman is a much more skilled fighter, Marquez can't match his speed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    Marquez tried to come forward in the first fight & got knocked down 3 times. The only reason Marquez can fight Pacman is because he's a great counter puncher. Pacman is a much more skilled fighter, Marquez can't match his speed.
    That's a long time ago man.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    Are you suggesting Marquez hasn't improved as a fighter? And how exactly is Manny more skilled? All he is is faster and stronger. Marquez has way more skill and boxing IQ. Manny's defense also leaves to be desired of. Marquez can beat him coming forward, the only reason he doesn't fight that way normally is because counter punching is done most effective with slight back and side steps because you are leading them into throwing a punch and strike when they extend.

And Marquez can't match his speed but he doesn't need to. Timing > speed.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    both fighters looked great at the weigh in, but marquez more impressive imo. funny i didnt think i'd be interested in this fight after marquez got robbed but now i really wanna see it and hopefully marquez kos him.

vCash
    What was the weighs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Are you suggesting Marquez hasn't improved as a fighter? And how exactly is Manny more skilled? All he is is faster and stronger. Marquez has way more skill and boxing IQ. Manny's defense also leaves to be desired of. Marquez can beat him coming forward, the only reason he doesn't fight that way normally is because counter punching is done most effective with slight back and side steps because you are leading them into throwing a punch and strike when they extend.

And Marquez can't match his speed but he doesn't need to. Timing > speed.
    Marquez has the better defense. Pacmans defense got better over the years tho.
    If Marquez comes out over aggressive its going to be an early KO favoring Pacman. Marquez needs to be defensive and accurate with his counter punches if he wants to win. I don't think Marquez can beat Pacman because he cant be aggressive with him, once he lands shots he jumps right back into defense. You won't win with the judges that way. You need to throw & land a lot of punches or get knock downs.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 12-07-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast