Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls_world23 View Post
    I like the idea to be honest. What do you guys think?
    It is /was a joke. The hoax is over now , catch weights, lack of PED testing, the "S" was knocked the FO of Pac and the Pactards. Sore losers feel he never had to take a test despite rumors (not only from Mayweather). Pac gets knocked out cold and all the Pactards cry for a test, test comes back negative but still all the crying. Even Ariza credits JMM for the right regiment of hard work and an educated nutrionist. ( not about to subject himself to an investigation)

Pactards do a 360 to become Nonito fans because he does random testing ( the joke is it is done under the supervision of Victor Conte, the King of steroid use. Nonito fights four times ( 2 thumbs up ) The oppostion is suspect and handpicked, Media driven fighter of the year !

Counter punchers almost always win their rematches. (unless the judges are biased) Expect another KO if a 5th fight happens. JMM has cracked the Pac code right after the 3rd time he got off the mat in their 1st fight. Every fight JMM has improved , can not say the same about the HOF Cockroach trained Pac.

I missed most of all the stupid studdering from tha joke of a trainer Roach. I did not se him clammering for the mic. I know he kas Parkinsons but so what he used to his advantage until JMM shut the **** down. Now what does fighter does he have worth a dam ? HOF ? LOL

Now all of you all have to eat crow !!
    Last edited by 8to88; 01-02-2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: typos

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls_world23 View Post
    I like the idea to be honest. What do you guys think?
    More like KO victem of the decade, edging out Hatton.
    He was a very big hit, on the canvas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 8to88 View Post
    It is /was a joke. The hoax is over now , catch weights, lack of PED testing, the "S" was knocked the FO of Pac and the Pactards. Sore losers feel he never had to take a test despite rumors (not only from Mayweather). Pac gets knocked out cold and all the Pactards cry for a test, test comes back negative but still all the crying. Even Ariza credits JMM for the right regiment of hard work and an educated nutrionist. ( not about to subject himself to an investigation)

Pactards do a 360 to become Nonito fans because he does random testing ( the joke is it is done under the supervision of Victor Conte, the King of steroid use. Nonito fights four times ( 2 thumbs up ) The oppostion is suspect and handpicked, Media driven fighter of the year !

Counter punchers almost always win their rematches. (unless the judges are biased) Expect another KO if a 5th fight happens. JMM has cracked the Pac code right after the 3rd time he got off the mat in their 1st fight. Every fight JMM has improved , can not say the same about the HOF Cockroach trained Pac.

I missed most of all the stupid studdering from tha joke of a trainer Roach. I did not se him clammering for the mic. I know he kas Parkinsons but so what he used to his advantage until JMM shut the **** down. Now what does fighter does he have worth a dam ? HOF ? LOL

Huh, welcome to the forums, I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 8to88 View Post
    It is /was a joke. The hoax is over now , catch weights, lack of PED testing, the "S" was knocked the FO of Pac and the Pactards.

JMM has cracked the Pac code right after the 3rd time he got off the mat in their 1st fight. Every fight JMM has improved , can not say the same about the HOF Cockroach trained Pac.

Well, first of all, wow. What an entrance! Welcome, Junebug fan!

I do think much of what you said here is true.

Not sure I've said anything YET to be eating crow about,
    but hey, if it's free. 'Pass the ketchp willya please?
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/01...insons-disease

The initial statement is from a doctor who has never even
    touched Manny to make such a dx:
    >>In a separate phone interview, Jimenez clarified that he could be wrong with his observations, but nevertheless told Pacquiao to be cautious.

He said while he has not met Pacquiao to personally check on his condition, his hand twitches during television interviews should be a cause for concern.<<

But this is a little more interesting:
    >>Dr. Raquel Fortun, a renowned forensics expert in the country, earlier said she is not convinced with the CT scan results clearing Manny Pacquiao following his knockout loss to Mexican foe Juan Manuel Marquez.

[...]

The forensic expert expressed alarm over reports that Pacquiao allegedly had a slight seizure after falling unconscious from Marquez's hammer blow to the head.<<

This is the sort of thing I was expecting, which will mean *IF* JMM agrees to a #5 and MPac gets KTFO again, PacMan's career is O V E R.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Yea he might want to get that checked out.

vCash
    You never recover from a punch like that. There's Hatton, Cuevas, Montiel and plenty others as proof
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    The rumor of Marquez using PEDs came long before this recent fight & didn't just come from Pacquiao fans. It was bought even more to light when he hired Angel Hernandez (admitted to giving PED to athletes) & the fact that so many fighters were caught using PEDs in 2012. Along with Marquez muscle mass increase & performance.

vCash
    Pacquiao is even showing signs of Parkinson's. I think he should hang it up. He was the second highest paid athlete. No reason for him to continue.

vCash
    I think Boxing is in the state cycling is in. There are a lot of boxers using illegal drugs that go undetected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I think Boxing is in the state cycling is in. There are a lot of boxers using illegal drugs that go undetected.
    Yes, and I think that goes for MannyPac as well. The whole idea
    that he's some kind of goody-two-shoes who never touched
    a PED is a real stretch, IMO.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    Yes, and I think that goes for MannyPac as well. The whole idea
    that he's some kind of goody-two-shoes who never touched
    a PED is a real stretch, IMO.
    The way he portrays himself doesn't look like someone who'd do such a thing. It's like expecting Tim Duncan to be in some sort of scandal or Jeter to be on steroids. Those guys look way too innocent and nice to be on something. But I don't think Manny being on some sort of PED/steroids is out of the question and should be looked at.

But the whole him coming up from 105 to 147 while being stronger argument is pure garbage, especially when they completely turn a blind to other fighters who've jumped multiple weight classes while adding a lot of weight while being successful such as Mayweather [108-154], Roy Jones Jr [119-200], Oscar DLH [115-160], Sugar Ray Robinson [130-175], Duran [130-168], Sugar Ray Leonard [126-175], and the list goes on. Pacquiao started at 105 when he was a teenager, just like how all these fighters started at a weight lower than where they teenagers and the same age as Pacquiao. Over the years, they moved up in weight and won titles while making history. Manny followed the same path as these guys who've moved up in weight.

vCash
    There was a time he was drinking, gambling, cheating on his wife. If he ever did, it was most likely during that era, which was also his most successful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    There was a time he was drinking, gambling, cheating on his wife. If he ever did, it was most likely during that era, which was also his most successful.
    Yeah it's possible. Even unknowingly taking them.
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable650 View Post
    Yeah it's possible. Even unknowingly taking them.
    I have suspected this ever since he hired Ariza. Ariza doesn't even tell the fighters what are the ingredients in the things he tells them to drink/eat.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast