Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think Pacman will get a couple knock downs but won't get the knockout. He will win in decision again. We haven't seen the 24/7's yet so a lot can change.

vCash
    Just watched the first 24/7 and there was a lot of excuses made by Arum for Pacquiao's last training camp against Marquez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Just watched the first 24/7 and there was a lot of excuses made by Arum for Pacquiao's last training camp against Marquez.
    Pacquiao was on the verge of divorcing his wife. He clearly didn't look as good in that fight as others. How is that an excuse?

vCash
    Because before the fight, all you heard was that Pacquiao was as focused as he ever was. Then when he wins, we only hear about this stuff as the reason why he didn't win decisively.

It's a distraction no doubt. But Arum was clearly using it to steer away to the fact that Pacquiao still should've lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Because before the fight, all you heard was that Pacquiao was as focused as he ever was. Then when he wins, we only hear about this stuff as the reason why he didn't win decisively.

It's a distraction no doubt. But Arum was clearly using it to steer away to the fact that Pacquiao still should've lost.
    your thinking of the Bradley fight when they said he was as focused as ever.

vCash
    No. I'm talking about how guys like Freddie and Ariza said Pacquiao was determined. But after the fight, they said how they over trained Pacquiao.

vCash
    Im going to miss this fight, due to a Sweet 16. FML.

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    Top Rank today revealed the full undercard for the Dec. 8 PPV featuring Manny Pacquiao’s fourth clash against Juan Manuel Marquez.

In the co-featured bout, featherweight titlist Yuriorkis Gamboa will take on Michael Farenas in defense of his WBA title, while Javier Fortuna risks his unbeaten record against Patrick Hyland.

Also in action will be IBF lightweight titlist Miguel Vazquez, defending his belt against Mercito Gesta.

2012 U.S. Olympian Jose Ramirez will also be making his pro debut.

The PPV will be distributed by HBO and air on Saturday, Dec. 8 at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
    That kid jose Ramirez was the highest paid of the Olympic bunch. Top rank expecting big thngs from him, had one heck if an amateur career.

vCash
    I will watch it because I am a huge Marquez fan and would love to see him get his past due W over Manny, but let's be honest. This horse has been beaten to death, and Marquez is tired of getting robbed. His fans are tired of getting robbed. But win or lose, JMM has his number.

WAR MARQUEZ!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    The undercard is more intriguing than the main event lol.

vCash
    I can see Marquez really going to work against PAC this time. Dude is incredibly ripped.

And phillies, where the heck you been man!?

vCash
    Been pretty busy, and haven't been active lately here or on BS lol, but am changing that up starting December. You know I love my boxing. Miss you guys!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    marquez finally gets his W and proves to the world who the best throughout these last 5 or so years should have been

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    marquez finally gets his W and proves to the world who the best throughout these last 5 or so years should have been
    Even if he beat Pacquiao all 3 times, he still wouldn't have been the best boxer the last 5 or so years in boxing.

vCash
    Personally, i'd love to see these guys fight 100 times if possible. They have styles perfectly made for one another, and they're ATG's. I don't see how anyone could be mad at these 2 continually fighting each other, Marquez is in another stratosphere compared to other potential opponents for Pacman like Bradley.

And Pacman is the best opposition Dinamita can get at this point is his career unless he wants to fight one of the young guns in the lightweight or JWW divisions.

Marquez won all 3 fights in my eyes, and the last 2 fights weren't that close at all (maybe the last one, I had it 7-5 JMM.) Hopefully he doesn't look for the knockout like he's been claiming he will be and just fights his great counter-punching/classical boxer style.

Pacman has been slowing down the past few years and JMM could beat him decisively this time.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast