Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    im trolling because im being a good reporter paraphrasing what YOU said and asking hard hitting questions???? #tymlogic
    paraphrasing and asking questions like faux news are two totally different things lol

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,471
    vCash
    3500
    Thoughts on what Brandon Roy, Rudy Gay, and Bargnani will be like

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,196
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    paraphrasing and asking questions like faux news are two totally different things lol
    no they arent...im asking follow up questions from what YOU said and now you dont want to answer them because i may have uncovered a truth???? #tymlogic


    First Sim League Title!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,282
    vCash
    1500
    Your top 5 prospects in the draft this year?

    The End is Coming.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    Thoughts on what Brandon Roy, Rudy Gay, and Bargnani will be like
    , hard to tell. roy will probably be like iggy except at SG, Gay not sure, probably have higher inside than outside with average d and bargs, i have no idea, need to research.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    no they arent...im asking follow up questions from what YOU said and now you dont want to answer them because i may have uncovered a truth???? #tymlogic
    No, I'd rather not keep arguing over something you can't prove and that I can't adequately defend because I have no proof of my innocence except my word.

    But I will say this, as you said, the nuggets someone they knew who was good that people passed on, how that makes me a rigger I have no idea. I expected him to go top 20, the nuggets drafted him at #24, a guy who was C B- C B- all cuz he was a PG with C handles, that is 23 other GM's oversight, not my rig.

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27,934
    vCash
    2440
    why did you bench Ratliff? do you think it backfired on you during sim 1?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Your top 5 prospects in the draft this year?
    in no order...

    aldridge, roy, gay, rondo, bargs.

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    why did you bench Ratliff? do you think it backfired on you during sim 1?
    Please direct any questions about the nuggets to the nuggets press wire.

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,196
    vCash
    1500
    Why are you getting so tense? This is a presser where we are supposed to ask you tough questions and as commish you should know the questions coming towards you. Can you say you were unprepared for this interview? Why are you so quick to pull out your "e-dick"? Meaning "i take time out my schedule to do this for you guys" when you were the one who volunteered to do this in the first place? Do you have a napolean complex? Why are you so defensive in every answer instead of just answering the questions?


    First Sim League Title!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,282
    vCash
    1500
    One projected late round player who may end up being a steal in this years draft?

    The End is Coming.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Why are you getting so tense? This is a presser where we are supposed to ask you tough questions and as commish you should know the questions coming towards you. Can you say you were unprepared for this interview? Why are you so quick to pull out your "e-dick"? Meaning "i take time out my schedule to do this for you guys" when you were the one who volunteered to do this in the first place? Do you have a napolean complex? Why are you so defensive in every answer instead of just answering the questions?
    1. I'm not tense
    2. I'm never unprepared for any question.
    3. I could care less about my e-peen.
    4. I volunteered cuzno one else did.
    5. I'm 6'2 300, I'd eat Napoleon.
    6. I just answer the questions, just because I'm not giving you the answer you want does not make me defensive.

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    One projected late round player who may end up being a steal in this years draft?
    Paul Milsap, he's a little known player from Lousiana Tech and undersized for a PF (6'7") but without the range for a SF. he has good touch from mid range and is marginal at best defensively but he works hard and you know what youre going to get every night.

    Millsap has an NBA body minus an inch or two, an excellent frame and some of the longest arms in the NCAA relative to his height. He has decent quickness, good leaping ability and excellent strength; especially in the lower body. Hes also highly coordinated and possesses a very wide base and low center of gravity which allows him to control his body with ease.

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,111
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    1. I'm not tense
    2. I'm never unprepared for any question.
    3. I could care less about my e-peen.
    4. I volunteered cuzno one else did.
    5. I'm 6'2 300, I'd eat Napoleon.
    6. I just answer the questions, just because I'm not giving you the answer you want does not make me defensive.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,761
    vCash
    1500
    no one anybody wanted. (you fell for the trap)

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,260
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    no one anybody wanted. (you fell for the trap)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •