Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 143 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    I want jarvis jones from georgia,, now thats a frickin linebacker!
    Agreed, him or that john jenkins dude is a good run stuffer in the middle of that d-line
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Te'o = better than anything ever. It's just fact.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Te'o = better than anything ever. It's just fact.
    Not disagreeing with you about that but we need to think realistic here mud we aren't going to be drafting anywhere near high enough to get him and we cant afford to morgage our draft picks to trade up to get him
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Easily we can. If we are the least bit serious about winning in the future, there's no reason you don't give up 2 1sts and maybe a mid to get him. If you can find a better player to fill our biggest weakness, I'm for it, but I do see Te'o as a player that can be used in our D immediately and make a great impact.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    We won't be able to get Jarvis, Manti, Star or possibly even Jenkins without trading up. Jenkins might end up falling though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Easily we can. If we are the least bit serious about winning in the future, there's no reason you don't give up 2 1sts and maybe a mid to get him. If you can find a better player to fill our biggest weakness, I'm for it, but I do see Te'o as a player that can be used in our D immediately and make a great impact.
    I would be ecstatic with Te'o. He's going to be a stud. Our defense would have a very bright future with Von and Te'o leading the way.

vCash
    Sorry, I meant to say winning now, not the future. I'm a little tipsy for this game right now.

vCash
    If we could fleece someone in the top 10 to take DJ, Moreno and our first and end up with Teo i would be all for it or like you said mud 2 first but i wouldnt give up to much.and as i am typing this teo with the INT.

vCash
    he's easily worth as much as 2 1sts. 2 picks in at most likely 25+ for the future and for now. This is guaranteed the best LB prospect in such a long time. Remember the last time a defensive player won a Heisman or was in the thick of things for a Heisman? It was Woodson.

vCash
    Mother ****ing ND JUST WON!!!!! **** YEAH!!!!

vCash
    Te'o is the man and he solves 2 problems at once for us... good mlb and a great leader. I think it would be well worth it to move up for him

vCash
    He may very well be worth 2 first, but id rather try to get rid of trash we aren't going to keep past this season along with our 1st rounder this year to try and trade up and get him

vCash
    It's gonna take 2 firsts to trade up. Well worth it too IMO.

vCash
    I always try and see highlights of Notre Dame matches if I can but am never able to watch live games until... Yesterday! I saw the ND - OU game. I have to say, I've always known about Te'o and saw some of his best plays but it wasn't until last night I realised this guy is freakin' incredible. I want him so badly.

Anyway, go Irish!

I also saw the the USC game. Marquis Lee, wow!

vCash
    Te'o did himself wonders by going back this past season. he would have been there for us to take him in the bottom of the first last year. this year he is very likely going top 10. decision made him bank.

Page 4 of 143 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast