Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 143 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Seriously though, I don't give damn if I sound too homerish. Manti Te'o is a player they need to trade up for. He is insanely talented and fills a void we severely need. I'd give up a Juloi Jones bundle to get him. You guys remember the presence of Al Wilson? Te'o is it. His impact on Notre Dame's defense is insane.
    I agree with that 100% when you think you can grab a poss player like that sometimes you have to take a gamble and pay to get them. Thanks for the reminder wow do I miss seeing Wilson flying around and leading our D

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Seriously though, I don't give damn if I sound too homerish. Manti Te'o is a player they need to trade up for. He is insanely talented and fills a void we severely need. I'd give up a Juloi Jones bundle to get him. You guys remember the presence of Al Wilson? Te'o is it. His impact on Notre Dame's defense is insane.
    Manti Te'o is by far my #1 want. He's so much fun to watch, but I doubt we trade up for him. Star Lotulelei is another player that I would love to have, but it's even more unlikely we get him

I would be fine with Lattimore. He's going to be a stud.

vCash
    The lattimore who had 13 yards vs the gators? Ill pass.

vCash
    If Moreno isn't a FA I think our best bet is to play him once in a while to try and get some trade value out of him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    were fine at corner but if a cant resist guy at corner is there you take em. But we need to invest every draft pick into defensive front 7 talent, mlb, couple dts. Another de, running back for offense and then more defense.

Dooms must take a pay cut he is not worth 20 million a year.

Resign clady and other key contributers.

Butthe bottom line is if we can build a dominant front 7 all avross the board on our defensive line were gonna be a dynasty the next 3 years.
    I agree with this said it at the start of the season if we get in a pinch for money he should be the first one asked. I also agree with taking a corner if we dont move up for Teo I'd like to see Champ move to safty to prolong his carear, two years ago I remember him saying he wouldn't mind doing that.

vCash
    the only problem withchamp atsafety is he said last off season that itll be 4 or 5 years till he makes a swit to safety. Therfore hell never switch to safety lol, in 4 mpre yearschamps retired.

vCash
    the only problem withchamp atsafety is he said last off season that itll be 4 or 5 years till he makes a swit to safety. Therfore hell never switch to safety lol, in 4 mpre yearschamps retired.
    It would be nice to see him back there though. It would be non stop ball hawking as he wouldnt have to be locked on to a wr the whole time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Manti Te'o is by far my #1 want. He's so much fun to watch, but I doubt we trade up for him. Star Lotulelei is another player that I would love to have, but it's even more unlikely we get him

I would be fine with Lattimore. He's going to be a stud.
    i love me some star. hankins is pretty damn good too. but star and hankins go top ten id think

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    The lattimore who had 13 yards vs the gators? Ill pass.
    It was ugly, but I can't say anyone on South Carolina did well. And I believe he wasn't suppose to play due to injury. I'd still like to get him.

vCash
    Lattimore will be a good player, but I think some of you guys are seriously overhping the impact he would have on our team. If our ultimate goal is to win a championship, we need to improve our defense and our O-line. Look at the past superbowl winners. They had good, but not great runningbacks.

2011-Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG: 7th round
    2010 James Starks, GB: 6th round
    2009 Pierre Thomas, NO: Undrafted
    2008 Willie Parker, PIT: Undrafted
    2007 Brandon Jacobs, NYG: 4th round
    2006 Joseph Addai, IND: 1st round
    2005 Willie Parker, PIT: Undrafted
    2004 Corey Dillon, NE: 2nd round
    2003 Antowain Smith, NE: 1st round
    2002 Michael Pittman, TB: 4th round
    2001 Antowain Smith, NE: 1st round

vCash
    I dont know how many people seen it but i dont think lattimore will be in the draft this year if ever after that leg injury today. It looks real bad
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    As much as I think Lattimore has what it takes to be a stud, he's been getting hurt a lot. Never want to see a RB getting hurt.

vCash
    bollocks!

vCash
    Well Lattimore has now messed both of his legs up so i am not sure how much of a stud he could become. I wish him the best but i doubt he plays next season rather its NFL or college but i would use a 7th round pick on him and hide him away for a yaer and see what he could do after that
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    I want jarvis jones from georgia,, now thats a frickin linebacker!

Page 3 of 143 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast