Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Our off season all starts with losing dj Williams 8 million of cap, and guys like dumervill manning and company taking paycuts or else we wont have much to spend..... So they better act right and give money back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Our off season all starts with losing dj Williams 8 million of cap, and guys like dumervill manning and company taking paycuts or else we wont have much to spend..... So they better act right and give money back
    I agree with the Dummervil (highest paid DE) taking a cut and Willams being gone but a cut to PFM IMO isnt called for he's one of the main reasons we got where we did and had the year we did. The D stepped up this year also so they get a lot of credit also.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Dooms contract was front loaded, hes getting decreases every season @ 2 mil per year.

vCash
    Stokley says he plans to play one more year. I'm kinda happy about that. Still have to draft one though.

vCash
    Stack up on defensive talent. Get that d-line to where it needs to be. Wolfe is a nice piece, Ayers is a nice rotational piece..

we need that stud up the middle. It nearly worked this season without it...but it can't be ignored this time around.

Good job working with what you have Elway, but you need that stud up the middle of the d-line..

vCash
    New safeties.

vCash
    i honestly think we lose carter and vick so dt and cb are very important gets this offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    I agree with the Dummervil (highest paid DE) taking a cut and Willams being gone but a cut to PFM IMO isnt called for he's one of the main reasons we got where we did and had the year we did. The D stepped up this year also so they get a lot of credit also.
    It's not about roles with manning. Manning is great but for us to have a great team were goina need to go ALL IN and manning makes 25 million! Why is it so important for him to make 25 a year vs 10 million a year to help us field a greater team? I mean he is serious about winning rings the next few years right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    i honestly think we lose carter and vick so dt and cb are very important gets this offseason.
    I think both come back exsPecially Vick, unless somebody throws a ridiculous contract at Carter like the ravens did on foxworth he'll be back

vCash
    Vick has been one of the better DTs we had this year. No way would I let him walk for nothing. Especially when there's more positions that we are far weaker at that we need to put $ into.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Stack up on defensive talent. Get that d-line to where it needs to be. Wolfe is a nice piece, Ayers is a nice rotational piece..

we need that stud up the middle. It nearly worked this season without it...but it can't be ignored this time around.

Good job working with what you have Elway, but you need that stud up the middle of the d-line..
    I just hope its somebody very strong that can really push the pocket back, we have enough speed and pass rushers time for at least 1 strong run stuffer. I like Wolfe but just dont see him as a good stuffer in the middle on 1st and 2nd down unless we get somebody really big next to him

vCash

Off season wants /needs

I think Vick is offered more than we can afford to pay. Like bunk last year. I love big Vick but the money isn't adding up

vCash

Off season wants /needs

Hope we can trade dj for picks

vCash
    I'm starting to really like Alec Ogletree.

vCash
    Damn, I read somewhere Vickerson was a RFA, but it doesn't appear to be the case. I wouldn't hate seeing him get a less than mill raise and with his age/success in Del Rio's defense, perhaps he'll resign.