Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 143 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i prefer Ezekiel Ansah if we're going on an raw athletic defensive end

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver-boy View Post
    no, this is a agree to disagree moment with you for a second time, you need wise up start agreeing with me lol
    oh no doubt not getting heated in here lol we have no idea who will be right or wrong here.

vCash
    Im starting to think MLB might have to be looked at in FA, walter football has 3-4 teams listed as taking one in the first. I'm not sure why I don't think I've ever seen that many go in the first rd

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    MLB's typically wont go in the first round unless they can come in immediately and be a 3 down player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That is pretty funny, but it is kinda difficult to get too excited about talking draft during a playoff run.
    That is my mind set, I am all focused on now!!

vCash
    I like our tight ends right now, but what would you guys think about taking a flier on Jared Cook? He's only 26 with huge upside. I don't think he was utilized properly in Tennessee, but could be a monster lined up with Payton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    i prefer Ezekiel Ansah if we're going on an raw athletic defensive end
    I'd love to get Ansah.

vCash
    I think Jared Cook can be a stud. But, TE isn't really a need and I'm content with Tamme and Dreessen.

vCash

Off season wants /needs

We won't have the money to sign cook. He is awesome though no doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OZBronco View Post
    Would be good to see an Aussie playing for the Broncos in Jesse Williams. The guy can play a great role for us at DT. Any idea if he would still be there at pick 32?
    Being from Aus, I would love the connection there! And think he would be a great against the run for us, as we've got some studs at pass rushing!

I do like the news that Robinson is getting a future contract. He could be a talent!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    MLB's typically wont go in the first round unless they can come in immediately and be a 3 down player
    Yeah I know its way too early but I've never seen Walterfootall mock 3 MLB in the first. I thought it was kind of odd but for some of the teams they have listed it makes sence

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    We won't have the money to sign cook. He is awesome though no doubt.
    What's our salary cap info going to look like after this season?

vCash

Off season wants /needs

We have to have money for clady and also prepare to resign decker and woody next offseason and I think we work on a new deal for them this offseason so they won't test free agency. I would love cook but I think he gets a big contract. Def a good idea though. Wouldn't mind looking at Fred Davis either. I love Heath miller but steelers won't let him go

vCash

Off season wants /needs

I also think we are ok at tight end. Tamme and Dressen aren't amazing but they have been good. If one of their contracts were up, I wouldn't mind going after a name in free agency, but we have 3 good tight ends on our roster as is. Our money will be focused on dline and retaining our own guys I think. Maybe a slot receiver.

vCash
    I'd rather just draft a guy like Eiffert if they're looking to upgrade at TE. I just don't like the idea of putting so much $ into a TE position when it could be better served elsewhere.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!