Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 143 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i would be very down with acquiring percy harvin. not sure if he will be available but a lot of rumors point to him wanting out. he would be dirty in the slot for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Adams is only 31, which isn't necessarily that old for a strong safety. I do like all the players you listed though, just saying.
    i guess old may have been the wrong term, but hes no spring chicken. would love to have a young stud back at strong safety to pair with moore.

vCash
    also anybody interested in terrence knighton? he is a damn good player for jacksonville. he may want to reunite with jdr

vCash
    1. Jonathan Cooper OC/OG UNC
    Denver needs to keep peyton upright. Cooper is a very athletic blocker and from the tape I have seen looks like a great fit in a ZBS like denver runs. With the age of Koppen (and hes a free agent at the end of the year), the health concerns of Kuper, and the lack of overall talent in Beadles and Walton, Denver could use an upgrade in the interior offensive line.

2. Sylvester Williams DT UNC
    Denver has been one of the best teams this year in stopping the run. However, that being said, 3 of our main cogs at DT are set to be free agents this year (Vickerson, Banan, and Unrein). Sylvester has a ton of talent and is very athletic for being such a big body. Will help the Broncos continue to be a good run stopping team along with adding a push up the middle, helping our edge rushers.

3. Markus Wheaton WR Oregon St
    Denver has two excellent young wide receivers in Demariyus Thomas and Eric Decker but we lack talent after those two. Brandon Stokely has been a godsend for us in the slot but will likely retire in the offseason. Andre Caldwell has been a major disappointment as well as matt willis. Denver needs a guy who can come in and play some slot along with having some good burners.

vCash
    also am starting to think that us resigning both if either carter and vickerson is less and less likely, unfortunately and fortunately for us. they are playing amazing right now which is good for us but also mean more than likely they will be chasing money in the offseason, which i have no qualms about

vCash
    I like the idea of trading down with our first pick. With Jonathan Cooper, Dallas Thomas & Barrett Jones most likely still available in the high second round, which I think could step in and be an upgrade to our o-line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie.Nugs.Fan View Post
    I like the idea of trading down with our first pick. With Jonathan Cooper, Dallas Thomas & Barrett Jones most likely still available in the high second round, which I think could step in and be an upgrade to our o-line.
    i like this as well. think it is possible. i like dallas thomas but wish he was a OG/OC instead of OT/OG.

side note: yay somebody responded to this thread haha i was tired of talking to myself in here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    i like this as well. think it is possible. i like dallas thomas but wish he was a OG/OC instead of OT/OG.

side note: yay somebody responded to this thread haha i was tired of talking to myself in here
    That is pretty funny, but it is kinda difficult to get too excited about talking draft during a playoff run.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That is pretty funny, but it is kinda difficult to get too excited about talking draft during a playoff run.
    haha i cant help it i love the offseason as much as i love the regular season. lol as a child i used to sim through seasons of madden and play 'gm' instead actually playing the game. something wrong with me lol

vCash
    Did you buy that GM or coach game they came out with??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    ya i did haha it was fun but i didnt like the actual 'coaching' aspect of the game, i prefer the scouting and personel moves

vCash
    i would have no problem with taking Dallas Thomas at all, but do you think we have enough DT's to focus on MLB? I think we need to bring back Vickerson. We could lose Bannan or Unrein (i think both of their contracts are up), and Sealver is still developing. But Wolfe could move over, and if Garland (who I'm a fan of) really has the motor everyone has talked him up to have, i'd be interested to see his development come pre-season...and that might free us up to focus on 2nd & 3rd round, looking into depth for WR & a decent starting MLB. Not that I think Brooking has done a bad job, but he's not here for very long...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    What game??

vCash
    Still thinking we need to trade back a few spots and grab- OG, MLB, CB, DT, slot WR and another Olineman pretty much or close to that order.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    Still thinking we need to trade back a few spots and grab- OG, MLB, CB, DT, slot WR and another Olineman pretty much or close to that order.
    I think you're right there. A guard & MLB I think are our biggest needs...and if Stokely doesn't return, then certainly a slot WR. Obviously couldn't have too many good young DB's, but really like Harris, Moore, Carter & Bolden this year when they've been given the chance! And I wonder if JDR could get anything from Ty Warren next season...?