Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 143 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffsFan View Post
    I would love to see us take Ansah in the first round. Late rounds, I would love them to take a chance on Marcus Davis of Va Tech. Guy has great measurables, and if anyone can turn him into a good route runner, its PM. Wouldn't mind Dyer in the 6-7 rd.
    i like marcus davis as well. he could go as early as the 2nd round though depending on combine, but being 6-4 and running about 4.46 40 he will shoot up. not sure if dyer is coming out this year yet. he didnt play in 2012 so going back and playing in 2013 could really help him. he is a first round talent but a grade a nutcase

vCash
    What about Barkevious Mingo?

Do we need him? No. Do we want him just based on his name alone? We should do!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZurEnArrh View Post
    What about Barkevious Mingo?

Do we need him? No. Do we want him just based on his name alone? We should do!!
    he will likely be selected before we can pick him. I think hes a bit small and i would much prefer his teammate, sam montgomery

vCash
    i'd like to see us working on protecting Manning and get as many years out of him as possible. as much potential as Brock might have, he may still be a bust. So with our first pick, i would like to see us get a starting gaurd, once Kuper gets back, work Beadles as depth, Ramirez is about as useful as a wet paper bag...the biggest need this offseason is to retain Clady!

vCash
    I'd be ok with an OL in round 1.

vCash
    Barratt Jones, Jonathon Cooper or Chance Warmack please.

vCash
    We will obviously be drafting very late (maybe 32nd overall??). I say repeat 2012, trade out of the first round all together and pick up a quality safety in the second round??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyhc View Post
    We will obviously be drafting very late (maybe 32nd overall??). I say repeat 2012, trade out of the first round all together and pick up a quality safety in the second round??
    Hopefully!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Barrett Jones, Jonathan Cooper or Chance Warmack please.
    Yes! Or possibly Dallas Thomas?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    Yes! Or possibly Dallas Thomas?
    i like dallas thomas but i prefer the three uk listed. i love barret jones. cooper is great too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Barratt Jones, Jonathon Cooper or Chance Warmack please.
    hopefully one of those guys will be there. I could see us going wide receiver. Getting a talented young receiver like terrence wiliams or justin hunter. having 3 good receivers would be great for brock in the future. decker in slot just would be awesome

vCash
    Do we start looking for Champ Bailey's replacement soon? I don't think he is slipping at all but he is 34 years old and in the NFL that is ancient. I think we should look at CBs that he could mentor to take over his position in the not-to-distant future.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Do we start looking for Champ Bailey's replacement soon? I don't think he is slipping at all but he is 34 years old and in the NFL that is ancient. I think we should look at CBs that he could mentor to take over his position in the not-to-distant future.
    def could take one soon but where would he play? we are pretty deep at corner at the moment and im expecting some strides made by boldin this offseason.

we wont get a shot at millner or banks, but amerson and rhodes are available id bet at our pick. they are big bodied corners which i love!

vCash
    What do you guys think of Margus Hunt? He's 27 and a bit unpolished, but the guy has so much upside. 6'8 and 280, but can run in the 4.6 range. I'll be interested to see how his draft stock improves during the process, but if he's there in the 2nd round, I'm all for it.

here's a few highlights at his bowl game http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HZJ1ko0mRk4
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 12-30-2012 at 09:19 PM.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash

Off season wants /needs

I think he fits much better in a 3-4