Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 143 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Im still confused as to what the salary cap is... i thought it was going down to 100 mill but is it 120 instead of 100?
    Its at 120 right now. I havent heard anything of it going to 100? I based my numbers off 125 million.. cap usually inflates about 3-4% per year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver-boy View Post
    just remember this ! so when he is good you know who said it before
    haha if he is good you can come and remind me! i dont mind eating a bit of crow time and time again! keeps me humble

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver-boy View Post
    I like Dion Jordan but hes too high for us to get lol.... still like the idea of getting another rushing DE on the other side of doom. a mathis/freeney type of combo.
    top of my head
    ezekiel ansah
    alex okafor
    brandon jenkins
    tanke carradine
    jackson jeffcoat

vCash
    just by looking at how our team has been playing, i think we may go a bit more offense early than ppl think. center and wr need to be addressed because koppen and stokely might be in their last season and both are free agents at the end of the year as is. also would be nice to get some young pieces on the offensive side to develop so they are ready for when peyton steps down (hopefully in 4-5 years ) and the wiz of os steps in.

vCash
    I posted this in the NFL draft forum but I'll post it in here aswell as it's related to the Broncos, sort of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Over here we never ever any get news on draft prospects or anything like that. I watch the odd CFB game online and mostly use this site and a few others to gain an opinion on certain players. These are players that will most likely be drafted in the top 50 however.

I'm always intrigued by WR's and RB's that many think will be taken in the later rounds or will go undrafted. Whether they attend small schools or many scouts don't believe that have the athletic ability to succeed in the NFL.
    This time last year I had a massive man crush on Eric Page out of Toledo and thought he could turn into a nice slot receiver one day.

Anyway, I know there are some real draft nerds on here and you really know your stuff so due to the lack of draft coverage in the UK, are there any players, that aren't well known, I should keep my eye out for?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Doc, I know you'll have a few up your sleeve!

vCash
    It's looking more and more likely that Richard Seymour will no longer be a Raider after this season.
    What would be your thoughts on picking him up? I think he'd be a perfect fit us and would have to be accounted for up the middle. Meaning less double teams on Doom and Von.

vCash
    WR: Conner Vernon Duke
    Stedman Bailey West Virginia (i know he wont go undrafted and likely a third round pick, but this guy is my man crush at wr this year... perfect slot it gets me happy in my pantalones)
    Aaron Mellette Elon
    Quinton Patton Louisiana Tech
    Jasper Collins Mount Union
    Tyron Goard Eastern Kentucky

Running back i got a few that messed up at bigger schools and went to small schools that come to mind
    Michael Dyer (formerly Auburn now Arkansas State)
    Washaun Ealey (formerly Georgia now J'vill State)
    Marcus Coker (formerly Iowa now Stoney Brook)

also dont mind robbie rouse out of fresno state

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Stedman Bailey West Virginia (i know he wont go undrafted and likely a third round pick, but this guy is my man crush at wr this year... perfect slot it gets me happy in my pantalones)
    Aaron Mellette Elon

Running back i got a few that messed up at bigger schools and went to small schools that come to mind

Thank you, sir.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    It's looking more and more likely that Richard Seymour will no longer be a Raider after this season.
    What would be your thoughts on picking him up? I think he'd be a perfect fit us and would have to be accounted for up the middle. Meaning less double teams on Doom and Von.
    not the best fit for a dt in the 4-3 imo. also just not the same player anymore. somebody will be willing to overpay for him. if were going to spend on dline i want us to go after starks, melton, or knighton. throw in glenn dorsey and saun cody as well. the first three are long shots i know, but would be nice. would be willing to donate a kidney if melton came to denver lol
    Last edited by Dr Cyanide 28; 12-19-2012 at 08:08 PM.

vCash
    also it does appear that jason hunter is a free agent this upcoming season so we very well may address the left end position in the draft

vCash
    Aaron Mellette Elon

I'm not much of a college football junkie but when I do watch it, I'm watching Duke. And I can tell you right now, Conner Vernon is the IDEAL slot WR for PFM. Think Stokely...except younger.

Vernon is the type of WR, that if he's with the right QB, will dominate.

Stokely and PFM

Welker and Brady..

same deal. Would love Vernon on our squad.

also it does appear that jason hunter is a free agent this upcoming season so we very well may address the left end position in the draft
    Or we could just resign him. Hunter is not a bad piece and shouldn't cost much at all.

vCash
    not the best fit for a dt in the 4-3 imo. also just not the same player anymore. somebody will be willing to overpay for him. if were going to spend on dline i want us to go after starks, melton, or knighton. throw in glenn dorsey and saun cody as well. the first three are long shots i know, but would be nice. would be willing to donate a kidney if melton came to denver lol
    I would LOVE to have Melton.

vCash
    I would love to see us take Ansah in the first round. Late rounds, I would love them to take a chance on Marcus Davis of Va Tech. Guy has great measurables, and if anyone can turn him into a good route runner, its PM. Wouldn't mind Dyer in the 6-7 rd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    I would LOVE to have Melton.
    it wont happen but with him on our dline we may have one of the best pass rushes of all time...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I'm not much of a college football junkie but when I do watch it, I'm watching Duke. And I can tell you right now, Conner Vernon is the IDEAL slot WR for PFM. Think Stokely...except younger.

Vernon is the type of WR, that if he's with the right QB, will dominate.

Stokely and PFM

Welker and Brady..

same deal. Would love Vernon on our squad.

Or we could just resign him. Hunter is not a bad piece and shouldn't cost much at all.
    i like vernon a bunch as well. not as much as i like bailey but vernon is damn good. wouldnt be surprised if he ended up in denver as i see us taking a receiver.

as for hunter, would like to sign him back if it were league min. coming off a pretty serious injury so want to give him a chance to prove himself while not taking too big of a risk. dont think we would sign him back though if we draft a defensive end early