Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    He actually got a concussion early in that game(Smith) I do believe.
    He went out with an injury but still played quite a bit in the game. Didn't do much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    Does anyone remember the first game we played the Ravens when we were in Baltimore? I didn't hear any complaints when Champ was on him during that game and shut him down
    The TE Pita and Boldin were the ones doing it all that game and it was a close game until we got that pick six then it was all down hill for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    He actually got a concussion early in that game(Smith) I do believe.
    You are absolutely right. But he left in the 3rd quarter and I am pretty sure it was towards the end of it too. The play where he dropped the TD pass and got hurt happened to be on the side where I was sitting, ironically. Torrey Smith was a non factor before the injury

vCash
    And some of those catches by Pitta were questionable too. I remember his knee being down blatantly on one of his TD receptions I believe. That was also right in front of me and I was screaming for a challenge. Boy did I look foolish when they confirmed the call that it wasn't down. I think the refs screwed that one up. Oh well, we did win that game pretty easily though

vCash
    why is everyone in denial of champs decline? only way to improve is to be honest with yourself first, I can't explain how frustrating it is having to watch champ get burnt, I mean to me its becoming a problem, you don't address it quickly, things wont go so well for us, I'm not saying the sky is falling, but champ is showing increasing he getting too old to play man, lets not sweep everything under the rug and act like he's doing good, hes been terrible lately, One of the best corners ever but everyone gets old and declines.

I'm not saying Revis is the answer, personally its alot risk to invest in anyone coming off injury, but I think we SERIOUSLY have to take a look for a champ replacement. I'm not afraid of broncos spending, to me its all about doing whats necessary to win a superbowl, tired of this conservative this and that around here, I personally love it when broncos make big moves, shows me the upper management and owner wanna win, manning signing showed me that. I don't get how some cringe about this stuff, I personally love it.

I think they take a corner back in the draft honestly, Xavier Rhodes or Jordan Poyer, or who knows maybe Tyrann Mathieu in early/mid round.

Jordan Poyer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaVJ_v5WK1k

Tyrann Mathieu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KBPaoS6odk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U7_hzArz2w
    Last edited by Denver-boy; 01-30-2013 at 04:33 PM.

sig made by DB
    "I think that's why I came out numerous times and said I want to win," Tulowitzki said. "It doesn't mean I want out of here. It means I'm sick and tired of losing."
    GET A ACE PITCHER ROCKIES

vCash
    depending on who is left off in the first, i could see us take rhodes in the first, but corner has some great depth so i am not sure it is a necessary in the first. i know you love mathaiu db, but the guy is a nut. no team would take a chance on him til likely the 6th or 7th.

vCash
    and i got to state i am officially off the margus hunt bandwagon. 26 years old for some guy who is so raw is no bueno.

vCash
    Guy has only played football since he got to SMU, which is crazy that he could excel as much as he has. If he was a few years younger, he'd probably a #1. Still might be after the combine and all other draft festivities. All that said, I can understand the skepticism. He is big risk (depending on draft spot), big reward.

vCash
    denver broncos mock draft
    1. Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State
    2. Margus Hunt DE Southern Methodist
    3. Quinton Patton WR Louisiana Tech
    4. Akeem Spence DT Illinois
    5. Michael Mauti ILB Penn State
    6. Mike Gillislee RB Florida

would be a good draft in real life honestly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    denver broncos mock draft
    1. Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State
    2. Margus Hunt DE Southern Methodist
    3. Quinton Patton WR Louisiana Tech
    4. Akeem Spence DT Illinois
    5. Michael Mauti ILB Penn State
    6. Mike Gillislee RB Florida

would be a good draft in real life honestly
    gillislee will prolly be a 3rd 4th round pick but if we got him in the 6th that be amazing

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    This is what Walter fooball has us drafting as of now, I kind of like it as log as we can grab a good DT in FA

1st- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
    It really bothered me that none of the ESPN shows discussed how unbelievably bad Champ Bailey was against the Ravens. He looked like a member of New Orleans' secondary. He could be done. Tony Carter, meanwhile, is a free agent. The Broncos suddenly need help at corner.
    Desmond Trufant had an awesome Senior Bowl. He shut down every receiver he battled in the drills. At this point, I'll be somewhat surprised if he makes it into the second round.

2nd- Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
    Keith Brooking, 37, saw extensive action at middle linebacker this past season when Joe Mays was lost for the year. Neither is very good, so the Broncos could be looking at an upgrade early in the 2013 NFL Draft.

3rd- Travis Frederick, G/C, Wisconsin
    The Broncos need an upgrade on the offensive line. Right guard Manuel Ramirez was not getting the job done for the suddenly injury-prone Chris Kuper, who has barely seen the field this year. Zane Beadles isn't good on the other side either. Denver can easily find an upgrade this April.

4th- Stepfan Taylor, RB, Stanford
    I don't think Knowshon Moreno can be trusted. Willis McGahee is old. Ronnie Hillman's just a change-of-pace back.

vCash
    Nobody is denying that Champ has declined and lost a step, doesn't mean he's a bum either. I still see him as a top tier CB in this league. There are very few players in the league that I would take over him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Nobody is denying that Champ has declined and lost a step, doesn't mean he's a bum either. I still see him as a top tier CB in this league. There are very few players in the league that I would take over him.
    Completely agree with you here. He is still a top defender and there aren't many other CB's i would want as my number one guy, but he has lost a step. However, I think it is time to find his replacement whether it be in the draft or FA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    Completely agree with you here. He is still a top defender and there aren't many other CB's i would want as my number one guy, but he has lost a step. However, I think it is time to find his replacement whether it be in the draft or FA.
    bring in a young one round 1-2.

vCash
    i would be ecstatic with a situation that involves us trading out of the first for a second and third and in the second we pick up minter and poyer/trufant/rhodes/banks depending on who is there or potentially logan from rutgers or taylor from boise state