Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    I don't get the whole deal with T'eo. This whole girlfriend hoax isn't that big of a deal. Whether he lied about the girlfriend or not, it did not help him perform or succeed in any way. There's nothing sports related about this. Who gives a ****? Guy can ball, if he drops way down the draft boards, no way we should pass him up.
    It wouldnt be a big deal if he was actually catfished 100% but he started making **** up and lying about everything for attention. Hes a jokeand his family that partcipated

vCash
    if we cut down champ salary, doom salary, manning salary then we can get whoever we want

vCash
    Im curious as to how long you guys see Manning playing for us .....I'm thinking there's a good chance next year might be his last. I'm hoping he sticks around for the third and final year but only time will tell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    I want Revis to go opposite of Champ, and according to reports he can be had and i think our 1st and maybe something else
    I remember the last time we traded for a really good CB (Champ ) and that worked out for us pretty good. I also remember a lot of fans saying nooooo Portis is to good to give up for a CB.

vCash
    oh good lord i hope we made a play at revis.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    i think any trade for revis also involves sending back champ. champ and a 2nd and 5th for revis would pry do it. that makes more sense money wise though. still. you dont trade the farm for a corner. you just dont do it. pass rush is much more important.

vCash
    LL TRADE our first rounder, dj williams for revis, tell champ and company to take paycuts for a superbowl. These guys have all.been paid over.2 hundred.million. Its time to take cuts for the.team!

vCash
    lol if pay cuts could happen and they would take that deal i would be game actually. the likelihood however is pretty slim lol

vCash
    I've heard Dumervil being involved with a 2nd. Seems like not enough, but it'd at least make salaries more manageable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    I've heard Dumervil being involved with a 2nd. Seems like not enough, but it'd at least make salaries more manageable.
    ive heard that as well. i dont hate it. dont love it because the value of a defensive end is much greater than a corner, but i wouldnt hate that one

vCash
    lololololololololol some jets fans are saying we should trade miller and a pick for revis. good god no

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    lololololololololol some jets fans are saying we should trade miller and a pick for revis. good god no
    I will go down to Denver and stab someone if that happens. Revis is (probably) still going to be a #1 but Miller is a #1 and there is no question how valuable he is to this team.

Plus there is the matter if the refund the Broncos are going to owe me on his jersey.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I will go down to Denver and stab someone if that happens. Revis is (probably) still going to be a #1 but Miller is a #1 and there is no question how valuable he is to this team.

Plus there is the matter if the refund the Broncos are going to owe me on his jersey.
    dont worry miller is not going any where. rookie contract, no problems with holdouts, no injury history, playing a much more important position. if the jets called with that offer elway would laugh and hang up

vCash
    The only way i wouldn't be pissed about trading Miller is if we get Revis and the Jets 1st round picks for the next 10 years oh yeah and Nick Mangold or however you spell his name their very good pro bowl type center, Miller for that deal is the 1 and only way i wouldn't be pissed at the FO for trading Miller just Miller and nothing to go along with Miller
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    I wouldnt be on board for trading doom! I wanna keep out pass rush and upgrade that more than i would upgrade at corner i think chris harris is a stud and should be praised with the other CB job. Let champ have another year and Moore as well as for Pops i dont really know what to say about him