Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 143 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    vCash
    So if we have to make roster cuts as of after round 8 of the season, who would you cut from the squad and why?
    Moreno - hasnt really lost anything cos he never really had it in the first place since he joined.
    J.D. Walton (IR) - if poss, I would get him outta here. Koppen has come in and made a huge difference at Center straight away.
    D.J.Williams - hurts me to say this but he just cant get his head right. I have been a big fan of his but he keeps letting us down off field. A whole half season is way too much.
    Joe Mays - too many whiffs. Learn to wrap a person up for gods sake.
    Just a few to start things off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    He may very well be worth 2 first, but id rather try to get rid of trash we aren't going to keep past this season along with our 1st rounder this year to try and trade up and get him
    I'd give them 2 1st a 3rd and DJ or Noshow to get him. We have a lot of young guys on here now with the only large holes I see are Mlb and DT all the rest are mainly back up and depth guys. Some times you gotta pay to get the good ones. Think of having a young P.Willis or Urlacher type player player if thats not worth a few draft pics than I dont know what is.

vCash
    How about if we offer St. Louis a 7th round pick for Steven Jackson as a rental for the rest of the season? Or we try a find a way to trade for Calvin in the off season to go opposite of DT?
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    lol @ these fantasy ideas during the season. None of it will happen we are what we are and have what we have

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    lol @ these fantasy ideas during the season. None of it will happen we are what we are and have what we have
    I know i am being a samrt *** about it lol, though the Steven Jackson thing could happen, maybe not for a 7th round pick but they are looking to trade him cause he won't be back in St. Louis next season
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Anyone still question Elway as a front office guy *coughcoughET*.

FA's playing significant time:
    -Koppen
    -PFM
    -Stokely
    -Brooking
    -Leonard
    -Tamme
    -Dressen

Last two drafts that resulted with starters or guys who play significant snaps:
    -Franklin
    -Miller
    -Wolfe
    -Hillman
    -Moore
    -Harris
    -Danny T

vCash
    Joe Mays is out for the season with a leg injury I'm told.

vCash
    elways still a idiot. I didnt complain bout the pocks last year the management was ****** we shoulda had atleast 2 or 3 more rookies impacting the game!

Dan koppen pick up was obvious.... We didbt have a back up, common sense find somebody off the street with experience right?

Stokely lets hope hes looking good week 14, I said day one hes good for 9 games... Cough cough

vCash
    lets see him wotk some real magic next off season yo make this team a dynasty the next 4 years

vCash
    Its true that they did royally **** up the management of the draft last year, but thats been about the only mistake they made.

Some of those players you named havent really produced yet even though they are playing.

Wolfe hasnt done anything thats truly noteworthy yet and either has moore... although moore will eventually. Actually im calling it right now. Moore will get his first pick against andy dalton this week. Book it.

vCash
    Wow...never thought I'd see so much exaggerated hype for a middle linebacker. I'd be interested to see the last time someone moved up in the draft to get one. I'm thinking NEVER.

We dont need the best MLB in the world...we just need one capable of tackling something other than dirt and covering more than air. Minter, Johnson, Mauti...guys like that in the 2nd round would be just fine. If we trade up and give up 2 firsts for a middle linebacker, I'm sending Elway a "package"

vCash
    Since were giving credit give some to mcdaniels for draft peyton manning 2 wideouts that manning loves. And zane beadles who hasemerged as a top guard.

vCash
    I didnt comment on trading 2 first round picks for a mlb because thats a absolute joke, but we do need a impact mlb who can call and lead a defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coachchaz View Post
    Wow...never thought I'd see so much exaggerated hype for a middle linebacker. I'd be interested to see the last time someone moved up in the draft to get one. I'm thinking NEVER.

We dont need the best MLB in the world...we just need one capable of tackling something other than dirt and covering more than air. Minter, Johnson, Mauti...guys like that in the 2nd round would be just fine. If we trade up and give up 2 firsts for a middle linebacker, I'm sending Elway a "package"
    Right? Who needs a leader on defense? Ray Lewis was just mediocre and has no impact on his team. Urlacher is crap. Al Wilson was so overrated as well. I'm glad the Broncos have been able to find quality replacements for him since he retired. Oh wait, none of this is true. This is why you see players like Kuechly getting drafted as high as they do.

This We don't need the best linebackers nonsense really worked out when they signed Joe Mays, huh? What's the one thing dominant defenses have in common? All have great MLB and all are great leaders. You grossly underestimate the impact of the MLB.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 10-29-2012 at 03:05 PM.

vCash
    I said it before i would be willing to trade up for Te'o but no way in hell would i give up the farm to get him i truely don't care how great he is or becomes no one player is worth mortgaging your future

Page 5 of 143 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast