Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 143 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

Off season wants /needs

With us not having a game this week figured maybe we could go over this. Also discuss who you would like replaced. I know its way to early but heres a few things I'd like to see us get in the draft or FA market. I'm not 100% as to who all of our FAs are this coming off season but I know our first priority is num 1 on my list.

!.Re sign Clady

2.Mlb-I think this is a position we need to grab in the draft early

3.DT-Wolf has been playing a lot of DE and Warren is a FA could prob draft 1 and sign 1

4. RB-Mcgahee is getting up there gotta start looking for a replacement

5.CB- can never have to many of them not sure if Harris is going to be a good starter but wouldnt mind having a back up plan for when Champ retires
    Last edited by Broncogixxer; 10-18-2012 at 09:31 AM.

vCash
    In the draft as of now I want 2 players. MLB teo from Norte dAme or running back from South Carolina Marcus lattimore

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Manti Te'o.

That is all.

vCash
    I wouldn't mind moving up to grab Teo ....I could see us moving up in this one also instead of trading back I really cant think of that many FA we might have I'll have to look it up

vCash
    Yeah seriously, Te'o.

vCash
    I doubt either Te'o or Lattimore will still be available when we pick. They will be long gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    I doubt either Te'o or Lattimore will still be available when we pick. They will be long gone.
    You are right that Te'o will surely be gone by the time we pick, but he may not be out of reach if we were to try to move up for him. MLBs don't often go much higher that around pick 10. The highest MLB selected in the last 6 years was Rolondo McClain at 8. The problem is how much it might cost to move up and how many other holes we need to fill.

That being said. I want Te'o badly.
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..... Nobody!"

vCash
    The guys running that show are Elway and Fox. I don't think Elway has ever moved up in the first round - I think he simply considers it too much of a sacrifice over the long term.

What is Fox's history with that? Has he ever traded up in the first round?

vCash
    Fox traded a futrue 1st so he could drft Charles Johnson so Foxy will do it
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Our LB group would be scary with Miller and Te'o. I don't even care who the 3rd would be.
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..... Nobody!"

vCash
    Biggest needs:

1. LB-Middle and outside

2. Run stuffing DT

3. WR-Can't count on stokley with his age, and very thin after ED and DT

4. RB- Would be nice with mcagahee getting up in age and hillman being a smaller back.

5. O-line- particularly guard, but you can never have enough depth

6. Safety- probably address through FA

vCash
    Trade 2 first round picks and DJ for Patrick Willis
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Te'o......harris is going to be a stud..after monday his confidence is gonna be at an all time high...

vCash
    were fine at corner but if a cant resist guy at corner is there you take em. But we need to invest every draft pick into defensive front 7 talent, mlb, couple dts. Another de, running back for offense and then more defense.

Dooms must take a pay cut he is not worth 20 million a year.

Resign clady and other key contributers.

Butthe bottom line is if we can build a dominant front 7 all avross the board on our defensive line were gonna be a dynasty the next 3 years.

vCash
    Biggest needs:

1. LB-Middle and outside

mostly middle. pretty happy with von as strong safety and irving being there as depth for mlb and slb.

2. Run stuffing DT

or just quality dt depth in general. this draft does have a lot of quality defensive tackles so it appears. love that guy out of purdue but he is more of a get after the qb kind but hes been playing amazing

3. WR-Can't count on stokley with his age, and very thin after ED and DT

agreed. wouldnt mind bringing in a guy who has number 2 potential and moving decker into slot tbh. not sure how that would work with his body type but i just want a bit more explosiveness from my number 2 than i am getting with decker. that is in a perfect world lol decker is a fine number 2

4. RB- Would be nice with mcagahee getting up in age and hillman being a smaller back.

hillman doesnt appear to be an every day back i agree. gotta bring in some quality depth here and john fox is known to do so with the rb position.

5. O-line- particularly guard, but you can never have enough depth

our depth here is beyond awful, but if we retain koppen, jd walton has some flexibility in the inner oline positions so that is nice. still, more depth the better. could use some competition for beadles and franklin for sure!

6. Safety- probably address through FA

i for one think moore is going to develop into a fine safety. he looks soooo much better than last year, night and day. That strong safety position could def use some improvement though, but i did like what i saw out of leonard this past monday.

I would like to add one thing. Another Defensive End for depth. Robert Ayers has proven to me that he is nothing more than a back up/depth player. Denver could certainly use another defensive end that could get after the qb and allow wolfe to slide into his natural DT position in the future as he continues to get stronger. Having a 3rd guy who can get after the quarterback and moving him along with doom and von around would cause some absolute chaos. gotta do three things in this pass happy league to win. get a good qb, protect that qb, pressure the opposing qb. love me doom and von, but having another de who can take advantage of 1 on 1 blocking would be beyond huge... and to think mcdaniels took moreno over orakpo... lol
    Last edited by Dr Cyanide 28; 10-19-2012 at 02:30 AM.

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

Page 1 of 143 1231151101 ... LastLast