Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Preseason Thread

Figure we/I should have one. Ralph and Mike just said that China requested the Clippers because they are most exciting team in the league! Thata baby China!!

vCash
    Pretty good win tonight. Blake is looking really good! I think its clear DJ has worked hard on his game but it's not clicking. Watch out if it does!

vCash
    Good start! DJ looks amazing! We can really do things this year if this is the DJ we're going to get!!! I think he will start hitting FT's too, dude's really improved. Blake too. The confidence and aggressivness on offense is very impressive and exactly what we need!

vCash
    The 2nd unit was awesome the 1st half! I know were playing Golden State but they have a decent roster now too. Hollins and DJ look great! It looks like we are set at Center! Matt Barnes continues to impress. Nice to see Bledsoe get a little run with the starters and do well!

vCash

DJ averaging 13.5/9.3/2.1 in 26 mpg!

He is also shooting 70%. Free Throw shooting is as bad as ever, but the form is there. I expect to him to go on a good run and gain some confidence in that area. DJ looks dare I say...dominant! Both sides of the floor this guy looks like an all-star or near and future all-star at least! He is a far cry from what he was last year. He is an even further cry from the what genisus' on this site think of him.

So what do we make of this!? We are a far different team with an all-star Center! I honestly thought DJ was at least a year away from this kind of improvement. I really only expected him to be a little more consistant and to improve his free throw shooting. I was DEAD wrong on this one LOL! I honestly thought I would never see him so aggressive and flowing so well with the offense. He was in the right place every time last time. Lets just say I am very pleasantly impressed and I don't think this can be a pre-season fluke!