Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    843
    vCash
    1500

    Antwan Jamison: Hall of Fame?

    In about two relatively productive seasons, Jamison will pass the 20,000 point and 8,000 rebounding mark, a mark that only 20 have achieved (all of whom are or soon will be in the Hall.) Despite being on below average teams most of his career, is he Hall worthy?

    http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...amison-unc-nba

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    8,976
    vCash
    1500
    that would be terrible and insulting to the great players who never made it.

    The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    No don't think so.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rich Port
    Posts
    4,738
    vCash
    1500
    Nope, no chance.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    19,612
    vCash
    1500
    Nope

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    694
    vCash
    1500
    if he does then it would solidify the hall of fame being just about numbers
    @mvbisecco
    follow me on twitter and i'll follow you
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    32,559
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by mvb815 View Post
    if he does then it would solidify the hall of fame being just about numbers
    Doubtful, Antawn has awful numbers. And it has a rep for being about winning


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    13,460
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mvb815 View Post
    if he does then it would solidify the hall of fame being just about numbers
    Yeah
    NBA Legion @MySportsLegion Jul 11

    Heat band-wagoners are officially leaving...the Heat twitter account has lost nearly 300,000 followers since LeBron's announcement.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    34,865
    vCash
    1500
    I can't see it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,972
    vCash
    833
    No way.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,412
    vCash
    500
    I could never imagine seeing his name next to any of the all time greats, stats only mean so much anyways.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rain
    Posts
    654
    vCash
    1500
    Quick question, has he ever been past the 2nd round? Can't remember if he did on the Wizards or Bron's Cavs.
    Celts.Pats.Sox.A's.Ajax.Netherlands Soccer Team.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,728
    vCash
    2500
    The basketball Hall of Fame is extremely selective...Reggie Miller isnt even in it yet...I dont see Atawn getting in.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,984
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    The basketball Hall of Fame is extremely selective...Reggie Miller isnt even in it yet...I dont see Atawn getting in.
    What? and what? and reggie overrated as hell


    anyway, at first I was like NO. but then I realized that's how nearly every PSD poster thinks... Okay so lets think BACK (ppl fail to do this) and not think present. Jamison was one of the best players for his time in North Carolina.. I forgot whether he was there 3 years or 4 but either way impressive in NC.

    But if you dont win a ring you'd have to be a superstar at some point and he only was in North Carolina for a few years. So no

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    843
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    What? and what? and reggie overrated as hell


    anyway, at first I was like NO. but then I realized that's how nearly every PSD poster thinks... Okay so lets think BACK (ppl fail to do this) and not think present. Jamison was one of the best players for his time in North Carolina.. I forgot whether he was there 3 years or 4 but either way impressive in NC.

    But if you dont win a ring you'd have to be a superstar at some point and he only was in North Carolina for a few years. So no
    He won a Naismith at UNC, was considered Better than Vince Carter at the time.

    But that was college

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •