Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EricU812 View Post
    I think the biggest threat to GSP is the ring rust. The first round of the match and the pacing of the match are problems I could see for GSP.

Secondly, I think GSP could know what is looming in the Silva fight, and that could take him mentally off his game a bit.

Condit I think needs to have a big first round and really set the tone of the match.

All that being said, GSP is just such a machine that I think he wins by unanimous desicion...like most of his other matches.

Dream scenario is that he comes out and KO's Condit and viscious fashion setting up for the match we've all been waiting for.
    I doubt we'll see a KO. Ellenberger has vicious power and socked Condit a good number of times and still couldn't put him away.

Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    Dana said Anderson will likely step into the cage and challange GSP at UFC 154 if he wins his fight with Condit.
    How funny would it be if Jon Jones went into the cage and then challenged Anderson after Anderson finished challenging GSP.

And then if JDS came outta nowhere and stepped into the cage and challenged Jon Jones, it would be crazy.

At that point, you can just set up a tag team match and have it headline the Superbowl card.

And I'm just rambling now.

vCash
    ^ epic!

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    I doubt we'll see a KO. Ellenberger has vicious power and socked Condit a good number of times and still couldn't put him away.

How funny would it be if Jon Jones went into the cage and then challenged Anderson after Anderson finished challenging GSP.

And then if JDS came outta nowhere and stepped into the cage and challenged Jon Jones, it would be crazy.

At that point, you can just set up a tag team match and have it headline the Superbowl card.

And I'm just rambling now.
    Best idea I've ever seen on PSD!
    I remember the old WWF Survivor Series: a 5-on-5 tag-team match, get pinned and you're out. We could pitch that, split up the champs and no.1 contenders from each weight class and pit the two teams against each other. BOOM!

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    I guess it would be about the same as Jones calling out Silva. I still definitely want to see this fight, one of the reasons I hope GSP loses his belt, even though he won't. Personally though I think Silva has a better chance of beating Jones than GSP does beating Silva. Silva has fought at LHW and proved just as dominant, he has also beat most of the contenders in that division.
    It is really similar, but you also have to take into account the type of fighting they both do. GSP is more of an all-round point fighter. His style will be less and less effective as he fights bigger opponenents (I know that this is a general statement, but....). Silva, on the other hand, is a bigger dude that can 1-punch KO anybody. Size/weight isn't as important, he doesn't need to jab and take-down, or stick and move, or out-point. He's already shown that he can beat up bigger guys whereas GSP relies on being more athletic than the people in his own weight class.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    From the clips I watched after 154, Anderson said he will fight whoever, it's up to Dana, but that he prefers to fight GSP right now. Later, Dana said he could see Anderson fighting GSP, then defending his title, then fighting Jones.

That would be an epic way to retire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    From the clips I watched after 154, Anderson said he will fight whoever, it's up to Dana, but that he prefers to fight GSP right now. Later, Dana said he could see Anderson fighting GSP, then defending his title, then fighting Jones.

That would be an epic way to retire.
    If Anderson beats GSP, Bisping and Jon Jones he would forever be my hero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    If Anderson beats GSP, Bisping and Jon Jones he would forever be my hero.
    If Anderson beats all three of them, he will easily, and for a very long time, be the greatest fighter.

People will forget the name Fedor even exists.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    So the word is GSP just went on a Canadian talk show and the Silva fight is not going to happen... My take is if A. Dana offers him a butt load of money or b. Silva drops down to 170 and he can't run from him.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    He also said the fight will happen when the time is right for me. So in other words its not going to happen.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    If Anderson beats all three of them, he will easily, and for a very long time, be the greatest fighter.

People will forget the name Fedor even exists.
    5 years from now the majority of MMA fans won't think much of Fedor anyways.... Its just a fact that UFC = MMA to 90% of fans.

vCash
    Anderson beats GSP, Bisping, Jones, and Fedor to end his career FTW...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    5 years from now the majority of MMA fans won't think much of Fedor anyways.... Its just a fact that UFC = MMA to 90% of fans.
    This is true

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    who do u guys want to see win? i want GSP but if that happens does A.S. fight jon jones? what would be the point is he can't beat GSP?
    if u like mixed martial arts check out the psd mma forum

vCash
    He would steam rolll GSP

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Condit rocked GSP, and in the world of striking, Silva makes Condit take a nap. I know he didn't see it coming and those always get you more and all that, but it's not as if GSP being hurt is new. Silva finishes people that have never been finished. GSP isn't one of those people. Condit let him off the hook. Silva wouldn't give him the chance to recover.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast